New PTW Patch Updates

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
In the UN forum, there has been discussion about which version of PTW we will use. After a catuionary post by a Firaxian, it has been decided that we will stick to v 1.14f for a bit longer. When we do go to v 1.21f, I will post here.

I have yet to patch my version, so I can still play.

That's all for now...
Octavian

Unfortunately Goonie seems to have been a bit hasty applying the patch. Or he has broken the save in another way. Whatever it was, the Germans cannot load the save, it is broken. :o

So please someone of the team here replay the turn with PtW 1.14f as soon as possible and resend it to the GWT team.

The download site explicitely states that the patch is only for the US version, and since this is an international event, it might be better to read such notes and if necessary ask the other teams before applying it.
:D

I am sorry, but I did play in 1.14f. Game sent again.

You obviously did not. Once again the German team cannot open your save. :rolleyes:

The uninstall feature in Windows does NOT remove the patch properly!!!
You have to reinstall PtW and apply the v1.14f patch. Otherwise your game will still (partly) be at v1.21f and thus unplayable by other teams.

I sincerely suggest you quickly do that, since this is the second time we are losing a day or so because your saves are unreadable. :eek:

Thank you.
:D

Top Bottom