Rural Whites Prefer Ahmadinejad To Obama

del62

Deity

This is from Irans semi-offficial Fars News

This is corroborated by another source

The Onion

Just thought it was quite funny that an Iranian news agency picked up a spoof story and ran it as true.

oh no way they did? I thought you were posting made up stuff to be honest. Your Op needs to be more clear

I thought the Onion faked the Iranian article?

...as reported by an Iranian news agency.

Of course, as a savvy Gen-Y internet reader you will probably be thinking that said story sounds like something you'd find on The Onion. You would be correct.

Silly Fars.

People who think that Onion articles are real are almost as funny and sad as people who think Obama is an Islamic Mohammedonian Muslim.

This sounds like something I'd expect from Faux News. I decide this is not a reliable news story.

Maybe FARS isn't as stupid as we think, and actually knew what the Onion was, but expected their readers not to know? I mean, Western news admit that Ahmadinejad is better than Obama! Better not let our readers know that it's fake news though.

The thing is, it wouldn't surprise me if this is true. I bet you if they did actually do a survey of who they prefer, I bet most rural whites would prefer Ahma... (I'm not going to learn how to spell his name) over Obama.

As far as I'm concerned, this story is true unless proven otherwise.

The thing is, it wouldn't surprise me if this is true. I bet you if they did actually do a survey of who they prefer, I bet most rural whites would prefer Ahma... (I'm not going to learn how to spell his name) over Obama.

As far as I'm concerned, this story is true unless proven otherwise.

I know what you mean man. Unlike us, the rest of America are sheep!

:lol: It's great when Onion articles get reported as serious, trustworthy news. I admit I have on occasion seem a link to an article, not realizing it was from The Onion, and read the first few paragraphs thinking it was serious. Though that's with articles of a more local nature - this one was pretty clear from the title that it wasn't true.

Top Bottom