How does the AI behave after somebody has won?

If somebody wins and you choose the "just one more turn" option then how does the AI behave with no victory conditions to strive for? Will it just try to take over the world or something?

This is something I've kinda wondered about before, since I have played alot without any victory conditions enabled.

I have a story going over in S&LP that doesn't have any victory conditions turned on and is way past 2050 anyway, and I have been attacked alot by the AIs.The thread is called "Into The Future", if you would like to use it as a way to see how the AIs act without victory conditions, when they are way into the modern and future eras.

In my experience the AI isn't doing anything differently after the Player has won.
Doesn't really seem like they put that into the game.

I never played past 2050 though.

The AI continues having goals. Domination and conquest is definitely still one as I` play way beyond the end turn and regularly get wars an expansion from the AI. they still continue other goals like a democratic win or building their spaceship.

It certainly doesn`t just stop and do nothing- What would be the point of playing `one more turn` otherwise?

Top Bottom