Furs too cute to improve

Magma_Dragoon

Reploid
Look how the foxes frolic and play in their glen! Sooooo cute! I can't bring myself to put a camp on those little guys, knowing they will be killed. :cry: Please replace them with a less adorable graphic.

But... Being cute is the ONLY good reason to kill anything!

I think Foxes (and other animals) should spawn on Snow. They could be white foxes.

Cattle which spawn on Snow could be Musk Ox. Deer would be Elk/Reindeer.

These wouldn't count as different resources , only the graphics would be different. Snow is super useless. Sometimes it should at least provide resources other than Oil and Uranium

No you have it all wrong. They just catch them and sell them as pets. How's your little pony doing?

I think Foxes (and other animals) should spawn on Snow. They could be white foxes.

Cattle which spawn on Snow could be Musk Ox. Deer would be Elk/Reindeer.

These wouldn't count as different resources , only the graphics would be different. Snow is super useless. Sometimes it should at least provide resources other than Oil and Uranium

-Gold
-Silver
-Yeti

Trees are too cute too! We shouldn't have lumbermills either. We should have tree rehab center improvements and create a ban maple syrup amendment addition to the UN!

---

Needless to say, I disagree

They are cute.

But I'd rather have unhappy foxes than unhappy people. :D

(Plus, they're still cute even when the camp has been built, so you can kid yourself into believing that nothing bad has happened to them... :mischief: )

I agree! Those foxes are just so darn cute, but as the above poster said I would rather have :c5unhappy: foxes than :c5unhappy: citizens. By adding the camp all you are doing is adding a hotel to the tile, hence the increase in commerce, atleast that's what I try to think

People are feeling compassion for bits and pixels...

Just remember the foxes aren't self aware. They can't think, feel, make decisions, etc.

Also gandhi, ramesses, suleiman, our cities and units are bits and pixels. why we are wasting so time for bits and pixels?

It's hard for me to Dow rankhamhaeng because he is so damn peaceful. He just smiles at me in his peaceful garden with his funny hat and soft voice. Too bad he likes to runaway and attack me...

Just think of it as building them nice warm tents in which to live! The fur resource is actually cute pet foxes for everyone!

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. Just pretend you're making pet foxes instead.

I don`t think the foxes are cute, they`re just extremely well animated. It`s just like REAL foxes act where I live (if they think it`s safe). I don`t usually pay attention to stuff like this, but I found myself looking at the foxes frolicking around for at least a minute.

I do wonder why they didn`t go to that much effort to make troops and cities look that alive - add more battle anims, city activity, etc !

Wrong focus in my view.

I don`t think the foxes are cute, they`re just extremely well animated. It`s just like REAL foxes act where I live (if they think it`s safe). I don`t usually pay attention to stuff like this, but I found myself looking at the foxes frolicking around for at least a minute.

I do wonder why they didn`t go to that much effort to make troops and cities look that alive - add more battle anims, city activity, etc !

Wrong focus in my view.

Frolicking infantry would be a nice touch...

If you have multiple fur resources, leave one or two populations unaffected by the camps, for conservation.

Top Bottom