Patria Grande: Civilizations of the Americas

VERY different things :lol:

Or maybe not so different :p

Theobromine contained in Cocoa and found in chocolate is an alkaloid just like cocaine (and cafeine too).
Theobromine is lethal to dogs. A small dog can be killed by 50g of dark chocolate and it's probable that very large quantities would kill a human too. But theobromine is also studied for various medical uses.

Coca is not Cocaine (and now I'm sounding like an archetypical indigenist )... Coca can be used for Cocaine, but not exclusively so, and is in fact a sacred leaf for most Andean cultures. It is a very complicated issue in fact.
Well, coca leaf does contain cocaine, but some tiny doses. Often the difference between a poison and a medicine is the dose.

Hey, even water can be lethal if you drink way too much :rolleyes:

And yeah, Haiti has the crash issue... It's starting to turn me mad, I have no idea on what causes it. Maybe steam just hates my slow internet connection. I have reuploaded Haiti, hopefully the issue is fixed.
I've redownloaded Haiti and I still cannot play any game with Haiti in it, as the game crashes upon hitting "start game". I'm not entirely sure it's because of Haiti, though. I'm about to try another game without Haiti in it to see if that does work.

I've redownloaded Haiti and I still cannot play any game with Haiti in it, as the game crashes upon hitting "start game". I'm not entirely sure it's because of Haiti, though. I'm about to try another game without Haiti in it to see if that does work.

Do you use Cultural Diversity by any chance?

There were some users reporting getting this kind of crash with the latest CulDiv update, so yeah, do try a game without CulDiv, as that may be the cause. If so, make sure you have the latest version (just the Core version, the Soundtrack, if you're using it, doesn't need to be updated).

Well, I tried to launch a 60-civ YNAEMP game without Cultural Diversity and without Haiti, and it still crashed. So I'm really none the wiser.

What is your computer? It may have something to do with it.

Oh, I understand... Well, the only issue is that they share the same graphic, though I don't see that as a huge issue... the improvement name and the resource icon are different. So still no, I won't remove Coca

a issue appears when i enact Haiti. after i capture a city, the turns the city in resistence increase every round,
even when i use Vince to puppet a city state, the city gets into resistence

Jan had the issue too, but without Haiti... so I'm at a loss as to what would cause it.Will try looking into it...

I must make an important notice. Becaues of the mysterious crash on the mods screen Steam has been cursing me with, and also because Haiti's comments on steam have become annoying to a ridiculous degree, any mod I finish or future updates will be made only through Civfanatics. I'll also be removing the affected mods from Steam.

Jan had the issue too, but without Haiti... so I'm at a loss as to what would cause it.Will try looking into it...

I must make an important notice. Becaues of the mysterious crash on the mods screen Steam has been cursing me with, and also because Haiti's comments on steam have become annoying to a ridiculous degree, any mod I finish or future updates will be made only through Civfanatics. I'll also be removing the affected mods from Steam.

actually, Haiti was not in game, but just enacted

I mean he had the issue without Haiti being Activated from the mods... so yeah. Haiti functions also only work when Haiti is ingame (they don't even activate themselves otherwise, to prevent lagging) so Haiti's not responsible... Might even be Cuba? It's the only one I know relates directly to Resistance.

Please don't keep your wonderful mods out of the wonderful steam workshop and from the even more wonderful workshop users. ;)

I mean he had the issue without Haiti being Activated from the mods... so yeah. Haiti functions also only work when Haiti is ingame (they don't even activate themselves otherwise, to prevent lagging) so Haiti's not responsible... Might even be Cuba? It's the only one I know relates directly to Resistance.

strange. i removed Haiti and this issue disappeared

edit: Haiti or Cuba is not the cause. without either , the issue still exists
the cause is JFD's Norway

Please don't keep your wonderful mods out of the wonderful steam workshop and from the even more wonderful workshop users. ;)

His modjesty, please listen to rude:)p;)) fellow workshop user.
Dont keep your mods out of it?

Mods can be downloaded from somewhere other than CFC? What is this "Steam Workshop" to which you refer? ;)

Top Bottom