Include Polandball achievement in Brave New World

Status
Not open for further replies.

duelistgamer

Chieftain
Guys, I know this is only my first post at CivFanatics, but I'm a huge fan of the Civilization series and also Polandball. I'm really looking forward to picking up the expansion.

There is an online petition that I started to include a Polandball achievement for Poland called "Can into space?" in the upcoming expansion.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/civ_v_brave_new_world/

It would be really cool to see this incorporated in the game, so I was hoping supporters of this idea would help me get my target of at least 500 signatures.

I did see that there is a polandball thread active in this forum, and that some people expressed their desire for such an achievement in the Brave New World thread, so I thought it would be a good idea to post here!

I really hope you guys help me out on this one!

Thanks in advance!

No thanks.

I can't think of anything in the upcoming expansion I could care less about than naming a (meaningless) steam achievement after some internet meme.

Yeah well 99% of all the achievements listed for ANY game available on steam do absolutely nothing in terms of bonuses within their respective games.

Yet, of those 99% some do have funny references. Borderlands 2 had a few, for example. So while the achievement won't make Gandhi any less nuke-happy, that doesn't mean it cannot have a funny quotient.

I never said steam achievements affect gameplay.

Nor did I say that they can not be funny; just that I could absolutely care-less to sign your petition to get that meme mentioned in the game. Humorous or not I just don't care about steam achievement titles.

before this goes of the rails anymore, if you don't want to sign it, that's fine, but don't be condescending about it

Hmmm, I'm well versed in memes, but have never heard of Polandball.

It also doesn't seem a good achievement as it's quite negative about Poland.

@anandus: The meme is negative to all nations. It makes fun of each and every single country, not just poland. Check out reddit for many more of them. It isnt exactly negative, it is just poking fun...nothing serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom