CTP Pollution bug?

nick137

Chieftain
This has happened to me twice. Things are going very nicely and it's quite late in the game. I'm watching pollution and building fusion plants and recycling etc. and suddenly, all pollution caused by my cities stops just like that. What's going on?

Well, I started building it, though I did not complete it. But this "bug" only affects my cities, not all the others. I tried changing the production from the GC to something else and it didn't change that. More to the point, the pollution screen still reported a possibility of a disaster in x years (I forget how many, bt fewer than it had been), presumably due to what the other civ's cities were doing.

What should happen? I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me exactly what the situation is.

Nick.

By researching gaia theroy all pollution in your civ is eliminated

Stylesjl said:
By researching gaia theroy all pollution in your civ is eliminated

Oh, good, I just picked up the game again recently(been.. 6 years since I last touched it, good lord), and noticed the pollution thing too. What further confused me was when cities were reporting high pollution, but I think it was actually due to the a couple of cities consistently firing their rail launchers.

Top Bottom