Two new moderators

Plotinus

Philosopher
Retired Moderator
I'm pleased to say that two members have agreed to help out with moderating the site: Leoreth and peter grimes. Both are members of long standing who have been a great presence on the forums, so it's great to have them on board.

They'll both be helping out in the Chamber and Tavern, and in addition Leoreth will be around in Civ IV C&C, and peter grimes in Science & Technology and Computer Talk.

So please join me in welcoming them!

Congrats guys!

Congrats! :)

Man, I will need to work on my grammar; I really don't want to taste the wrath of Grimes again, now that he has mod powers to back him up... :eek:

I feel like I haven't seen Leoreth recently. Does he still come to OT?

Congratulations both.

Thanks everyone, no matter if congratulations are actually in order ;)

I feel like I haven't seen Leoreth recently. Does he still come to OT?
Yeah, I've been visiting OT more rarely for the last weeks, and posting even less often. Blame a combination of additional work and some kind of apathy towards current political topics. You should see me more often again soon, though, moderation duties notwithstanding.

Aww man, and here I already came with prepped image capture with circled importance in hand all ready to shock the world with my discovery. OH well, congrats Leoreth and Peter! Mind you, you are both still weird leftists and we at the VRWC have our eyes on you, but no matter. CONGRATS!

(my image I was gonna shock the world with...)

Once again, the Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy is one step ahead :D

Welcome guys!

:D

Condolences are in order! :beer:

(Seriously, my condolences to you both ;) )

Top Bottom