2013 CFL Season

Bowsling

Deity
So Week 1 is over, and Saskachewan killed Edmonton. Judging by every other game, we should be in for a great season! :woohoo: Here's to the Riders winning it a home! :cheers:

For those who haven't heard of it, the Canadian Football League is a professional football league, with eight teams all in Canada - the British Columbia Lions, Calgary Stampeders, Edmonton Eskimos, Saskatchewan Roughriders, Winnipeg Blue Bombers, Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Toronto Argonauts, and Montreal Alouettes. The league is extremely competitive, and teams rarely suck for prolonged periods of time. Many NCAA players that don't make it to the NFL play in the CFL. Many games AFAIK are also broadcast on American networks like ESPN2.

Watched the Blue Bombers :goodjob: . Slants must be a menace for defenders :scan: .

That was quite a game. Hope it was on ESPN2 for you Americans. Saskatchewan just turned a close game against Calgary to a clinic in the second half, out scoring the Stamps 22-0. Zero turnovers for either team except for one int on a hail mary on the last play of the game. Truly Canadian football at its best. :goodjob:

Hamilton looked outclassed in every way (I saw the second half), but the Riders were lucky not to lose a fumble.

(They still look pretty good, though. :))

Saskatchewan was playing their backup QB too. Last week they beat Hamilton 37-0. :lol:

They haven't conceded a turnover all year yet, which is remarkable. :thumbsup:

Toronto over B.C. with a backup QB... B.C. looked horrible. :(

Just watch Saskatchewan play. Or Calgary if you miss the Saskatchewan game. Basically those two teams are head and shoulders above the rest of the league right now.

I have seen them some... but I am partial to the Blue Bombers ;) .

It is from my childhood watching ANY football I could. I ended up liking the Tiger Cats and Blue Bombers. :crazyeye:

I think Hamilton at Edmonton on TV for me 2nite :scan: .

Hamilton eeks out a win... Blue Bombers can't quite get it done vs BC :( .

I think it is Calcary vs Saskatchewan tonight :cool: :scan:

Top Bottom