Poll: Best new Unit June 2013

Which is the best new Unit for June 2013?

• Zande Kpingaman by Balam-Agab

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Akrotiri Spearman by Stico

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • WWII Chinese Rifleman by Gary Childress

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Orb Magician by ruby_sauce

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Is everyone rested up? I assume you are, because we all took the month of May off from the Competition this year. But everyone got busy again in June, and even if it didn't show up in pcx submissions, the forum is back to being a busy lil' place again.

Still, just one pcx submission this month: my own WWII interface. It's a beauty, I'll admit, so I accept the PCX of the month award, and thank everyone for not submitting anything to compete with it. My luck just can't stay this good.

Over in the Unit competition, however, it's ON, and we have an impressive array of units for everyone to vote on this month. So our nominees are:

Balam-Agab - Zande Kpingaman

Stico - Akrotiri Spearman

Ruby Sauce - Orb Magician

Gary Childress - WWII Chinese Rifleman

What a variety! Well, guys, good luck to you all.

Tough choice. All units are extremely well-done and useful. But I had to go with the African unit this time around - African units are exceedingly rare on CFC. :)

My favorite
Gary Childress - WWII Chinese Rifleman

Wotan49
:old:

I voted for the Zande Kpingaman. Cool unit indeed. And very well delivered.

Props on some great work from the other creators. They are very fine units too.

This is why I hate voting in these. Trying to choose between the units is like trying to choose my favorite food between Aurelio's Pizza, BBQ Ribs, Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie, or my wife's chili with its secret ingredient.

Congratulations on your victory this month Gary Childress
:goodjob: - WWII Chinese Rifleman excellent work.

Wotan49
:coffee:

I voted for Zande Kpingaman. It's a great unit. And I'm definitely going to add it to my mod as a unit for Nigeria.

Top Bottom