Poll: Monthly Competitions for September, 2013

Which are the best new PCX graphics for Sept 2013?

• 1306-TP3 Terrain Pack - Wujah

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Hegemonic series: (medieval) Byzantine city set - Kyriakos

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • "Tempest of the Dragon" Buildings Pack 3 - Ogedei_the_Mad

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Well gang, here in North America fall has finally done a face-flop and leaves are changing faster than dancers in a Vegas review. I've been busier than a one-armed pianist myself, cleaning up the excess of summer, and stashing nuts for the winter to come. Pretty soon we'll all be able to plant ourselves in front of our computers without someone wanting us to go outside. Thank goodness.

We had no entries in the leaderhead or units contests this month; you've all missed another opportunity to get an easy entry into the yearly competition.

But the PCX contest this month is a doozy. Our three excellent nominees are:

Wujah - "1306 - TP3 Terrain Pack"

Kyriakos - "Hegemonic series: (medieval) Byzantine city set"

Ogedei_the_Mad - "Tempest of the Dragon" Buildings Pack 3"

You have one week to decide between these great graphics. Good luck to all!

Terrain packs are more useful than the other types of uploads.

Congratulations to Ogedei, and also Wujah :D

Well, this must be my worse ever defeat :eek:

Which becomes even worse considering my entry had been (in my view) one of my better works...

I hope that next time it will be different :mischief:

Ogedei_the_Mad, congratulations on your victory and fine piece of work with the "Tempest of the Dragon" Buildings Pack. It's a real treasure to any mod.:goodjob:

Kudos to you as well, Kyriakos, on another great city set. With your 28 listed wins, a loss or two is nothing to worry about. :king:

Thank you to all who took the time to vote, and especially to those who voted for TP3. I'm happy to have had the chance to go up against some real pros.

*It's of no real importance, but to set the matter straight, while I did enter this work titled 1306 TP3, it was a typographical error; and as noted in the downloads database, the proper name is 1309 TP3.

Thanks to all who voted. It's been a while since we had more participation in these. :)

Top Bottom