Nominations - Term 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayne

Emperor
I'm doing these a day early as I'll be busy at the end of the month (plus it gives more time for those of you who can't get here at the weekends to respond)

Please nominate for the possitions listed below. Think about who has contributed over the last few weeks, and would be good at doing each task.

If you are nominated, please respond Accept or Decline. You can stand for 2 positions, and need to be in the current Government to stand for President.

Nominations open until Sunday afternoon (GMT)

Accept - A
Decline - D
Undecided - U

President

naervod - A
funxus - A

Jayne - D

Domestic Advisor

TimTheEnchanter - U

TheViking - A
naervod - A

Foreign Minister

Jayne - A

Oct X - D

Military Advisor

Blissful Zen - A
CivGeneral - A
TheViking - A

Science Advisor

Leowind - A

puglover - U

Here are my nominations:
President - funxus

Domestic Advisor - TimTheEnchanter and TheViking

Foreign Minister - Jayne

Military Advisor - Blissful Zen

Science Advisor - Leowind

I will heed my Queen's call and come out of retirement as Science Advisor should that be the will of our good people.

I will throw my hat into the ring for President and run for a second consecutive (third total) term as Military Advisor.

Thank you Jayne, nomination accepted:)

I would like to nominate you to president too, you're doing a great job:goodjob:

I'd also like to nominate TheViking for military advisor.

Thank you Jayne for the nomination. I humbly accept.

I wanted to nominate someone else but u guys have chosen the people i already think should be in each position.

And I wish to Run for Military Avisor.

I nominate myself and Accept

I'll nominate puglover for Science and Octavian X for Foreign Affairs.

Thanks for the nomination funxus, but I shall decline. Firstly, it's about time someone else had a chance, secondly I can hear my old desk in the Foreign Office calling, and thirdly this time next week I'm getting married - so I'll be away for a week or so.

Congratulations!!!:D

I'm not really sure what to say to someone getting married? Happy marriage?:)

Anyway, where are you going? Abroad?

It's a surprise! Somewhere in Europe - maybe somewhere an hours flight awaylike Dublin or Paris. :)

Congratulations Jayne! Are you going to get him involved in the DG? Lol, if you go to Paris in two months you'd see me! :)

Anyways, its time for me to get out of military, there are too many people running, so instead of military I will run for the only position besides President I haven't held: Domestic.

:) Congrats, Jayne. I hope you don't plan on leaving us like gonzo did after his marriage...

On another note, I will be declining my gracious nomination to the FA desk. I haven't been as active here as of late, especially considering my participation in multimple other democracy games (even the Civ3 DG in Apolyon!).
Besides, I stepped up to the plate in the face of a dying Fanatica that had lessening participation. Now, there are so many newer faces more dedicated and experienced in Civ2 than I'll ever be. Not to worry, I still plan to stick around as a citizen and occasional particpator in lackluster elections.
Now, where did I put that doughnut...

I don't know about science advisor. I think I'll nominate myself for foreign. I make dumb science polls. :o

ummmmmm pug, elections have already started, but Jayne needs a Foreign Affairs Deputy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom