HOF IV Update Discussion

Denniz

Where's my breakfast?
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated. 17 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to pomthom for the highest score of the update with a Tiny, Normal, Immortal, Religious game for 244909 points.

enKage was the most active player during this update, submitting 3 games.

Tatran was the most active player during this update, submitting 3 games.

Only 2 players were brave enough to take on Deity this update:
neilmeister - 1600 AD, Large, Epic, Deity, Cultural game for 51760 points
Seraiel - 1130 AD, Standard, Normal, Deity, Cultural game for 62005 points
Seraiel - 1350 AD, Standard, Normal, Deity, Cultural game for 75407 points

Gauntlet Results:
G-Major 121 - Cultural, Deity, Ancient, Standard, Normal (check options)
1st Seraiel 1130 AD

G-Minor 179 - Diplomatic, Immortal, Any Era, Tiny, Any Speed, Lakes, (check options)
1st shulec 1735 AD

** New Gauntlets Starting **
G-Major 122 - Any Condition, Emperor, Ancient, Standard, Epic, Pangaea, - High Score Wins!
G-Minor 180 - Cultural, Prince, Ancient, Standard, Any Speed, Pangaea,

A number of players gained number one positions:
neilmeister with a 1600 AD, Large, Epic, Deity, Cultural game for 51760 points.
Seraiel with a 1130 AD, Standard, Normal, Deity, Cultural game for 62005 points.

shulec with a 1735 AD, Tiny, Quick, Immortal, Diplomatic game for 80393 points.

A number of players gained a composite table High Score (i.e. Any Condition):
pomthom with a 1200 AD, Tiny, Normal, Immortal, game for 244909 points.

Seraiel, congratulatons on your #1 Major Gauntlet and #1 Standard, Normal, Deity, Cultural game!

neilmeister, "great work" (pun intended) on your #1 Large, Epic, Deity, Cultural game!

Congratulations pomthom on your #1 Score game; too bad it wasn't quite what you wanted (#1 Diplomatic).

Sun Tzu Wu

Thx :) .

I now have a Gauntlet EQM-score of 190+ . There are exactly 2 players that rank higher than me in that discipline, guess who those 2 players are ^^ .

Btw.: Finishing the Gauntlets was the 2nd "big part" I finished for becoming an EQM. First of course was Tempi-Trophy. Getting the Gauntlets now gave me new motivation to continue that journey and the next discipline, "Machiavelli" also isn't too far away for the moment. After that I "only" have to complete the other half of the Civilizations and Mapscripts, cheese a little with advanced starts and then I can finally join the illustrious round that only has 7 players up to this moment.

I hope you're awaiting me already :) .

Thanks STZ, though the date isn't flash. But my first attempt beat the old date so I left it there.

It is still probably the easiest Deity Culture game to beat, with the possible exception of some of the Tiny dates.

Thanks STZ, though the date isn't flash. But my first attempt beat the old date so I left it there.

It is still probably the easiest Deity Culture game to beat, with the possible exception of some of the Tiny dates.

You are welcome! Any Deity Culture game under about 1700 AD normal/epic speed is a really good win and your game beat than by a good margin. You may be right about it being the easiest game to beat, but any Deity #1 game is great accomplishment!

Sun Tzu Wu

@Seraiel:

Enjoy your EQM journey! It will likely be a long one.

Sun Tzu Wu

Top Bottom