One More Turn Episode 101: "First Names"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Three's company becomes a crowd when one finds themselves in between the other two. The first episode of the dramedy podcast One More Turn (OMT) is now available. Entitled "First Names", it has a runtime of 06m34s. A story set in the near future, OMT features geeks deal with non-geeky problems. One can follow the show on Twitter and check out its YouTube channel.

The premiere outing of the 13-episode first season features the voice talents of Scott "AlphaShard Dirk, Stephanie "Makahlua" and its writer and creator Daniel "DanQ" Quick. The latter two serve as regular co-hosts on the Civilization strategy-centric podcast PolyCast and Dirk is a recurring guest co-host. Quick also created the previously concluded real-time strategy and live-action blend machinima Age of Nations.

The second episode of One More Turn is to be released on April 9th, 2014.

Is the recording a preview of the April 9 release?
If I'm understanding your question correctly, yes and no. :D It's yes in the sense that the scheduled April 9th release (Episode 102) is the continuation of the story started in this episode, but no in that they are two separate episodes. If I've not understood your question, let me know and I'll attempt to clarify.

Have you had a chance to listen to the premiere episode of this series? If so, feedback welcome and indeed encouraged. :)

I was able to listen to the series since it was brief and I also did get the answer I was looking for.

Top Bottom