Imperium Podcastium Redux

CivOasis

Ahuizotl
Welcome to the new IOT podcast! Hopefully this time, we'll make it through a few more episodes than the original.

So far, AA, RS, and I (with a shout-out to Joan, who couldn't join the recording at the last moment) have produced one episode, an introduction, which you can view below.

Episode 1: Introduction:

Link to video.
Apologies on the echoes (recording software) and the gaps (it's our first time doing this).

If you enjoyed it, here's what you should know:
First off, yes, we have more lined up - as noted in the video, our second episode is planned to be about GMing, and we actually have an agenda already planned (along with a list of target guest speakers).

However, we're hoping to keep this going farther than that, so here's how you can get involved:

-By giving us topics and themes. We need things to talk about, so this is actually the single biggest thing you can do to help.

-By telling us about your games. We're interested in talking about new and upcoming games (and probably some of the more famous old ones), but we can only talk about that which we know. This is especially towards GMs, but also towards players. We will not be a mouthpiece for arguments between varying parties. We're here to talk about events and have fun, not promote arguments.

-By telling us if you want to (and are able to) join us! We'll be cycling out people off and on, and we'd love to have guest speakers. If you're a good candidate to talk about our episode's topic, we'll look at you first, but we'll also take people who just want to get involved.

-By giving advice on how to improve. We get that some things don't work, and we ask that you get that we're just starting. Feedback is awesome, so long as you actually tell us what did and didn't work.

I'm Double A and this is my favorite thread on the Citadel.

You're posting the entire URL in the Youtube tags. You're just supposed to post the ending bits.

Subbed.

Oh subbing

Aw man, now I feel guilty I can't contribute. :sad:

Also holy blap Nedim has a YT channel.

*echoes*

"Which can be described as....a lot of things. You guys have any input on that?"
"Um...they are typically horror games."
:lmao:

In all seriousness if you can remove that echo I won't go insane.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air
And deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves
The echo of a distant tide
Comes willowing across the sand
And everything is green and submarine

I should be home for Tuesday and parts of the surrounding days if you wanna record it this week. Are we going to have a schedule of some kind?

I'm not able to record until I get a new computer, which won't happen until Monday at the very earliest, and probably a few days after that.

I can almost make any day as long as I am awake.

Top Bottom