TurnCast Episode 47: "Beyond Ish"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Out there. Regular players Daniel "DanQ" Quick, "Makahlua", Scott "AlphaShard" Dirk and "UberMarklar" are accompanied by fellow co-operative Civilization V multiplayer players in the forty-seventh episode TurnCast (TC) entitled "Beyond Ish". Now netcasting with a runtime of 09m59s snippets include feeling wrath, being dickish, connected points, hearing grin; and about that.

Returning after a near three-month hiatus TurnCast is the third spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast on which Quick and Makahlua serve as regular co-hosts; the modding-centric ModCast was the first, and the console-centric RevCast the second, such spin-off. The fourth spin-off, SCivCast, covers Civ on social media.

That Trevor character seems like a real nice apple. I think it would be a complete pleasure playing with such a charming, young, handsome personality. Not that I know him personally, or am him. Because I'm not, Just saying.

That Trevor character seems like a real nice apple. I think it would be a complete pleasure playing with such a charming, young, handsome personality. Not that I know him personally, or am him. Because I'm not, Just saying.
:lol:, you doth promote too loudly... and how would you know whether he was handsome or not if you haven't seen him anyway? :p

Not to mention that on the show's website, your username here is both named and linked to. :D

:lol:, you doth promote too loudly... and how would you know whether he was handsome or not if you haven't seen him anyway? :p

Not to mention that on the show's website, your username here is both named and linked to. :D

Well, all the guys he's dated say he's handsome... And the username could be explain by an inter-dimensional... Time flux... Protons... Dannit! Stop making me look bad by pointing out my increasingly flawed logic. :(

Top Bottom