Rev3Games Gameplay Livestream with the Developers

Karl0413

Prince
It seems that we are going to get a little livestream before Pete continues to....conserve the local wildlife with Brasilia. :mischief:

Firaxis Games stops by the Rev3Games lab to give an exclusive hands-on with the upcoming Civilization: Beyond Earth!

Link to video.

Tomorrow at 6pm Eastern.

Just a reminder, two hours to go. Hope it is good.

Is it actually on? The video's been showing only 5 minutes of the splash screen for Rev3Games.

The sound has started up - I'm sure we can guess what was missed. "Hi, these are Will Miller & Dave McDonough, co-lead designers, and we're here to play Beyond Earth." etc.

Oh, uh, well. Hrm. Disregard then. <_<

So, golden rule of streaming Civ games: turn on resource icons. Maybe it's just me but I find these streams hard to watch without them.

Bombshell: No strategic view.

They did confirm that the reason for not having strategic view is because the addition of the orbital layer would mean that having a strategic view would be costly (presumably in terms of development time) - they didn't come up with a clear, simple way of representing the orbital info in the strategic view. They did seem to regret that they couldn't include that.

Top Bottom