HOF Civ4 Update Discussion

Denniz

Where's my breakfast?
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated. 25 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Mad2rix for the highest score of the update with a Standard, Marathon, Prince, Domination game for 436495 points.

WilliamOfOrange was the most active player during this update, submitting 10 games.

Only 2 players were brave enough to take on Deity this update:
Seraiel - 1545 AD, Huge, Epic, Deity, Space Colony game for 275226 points
Sir Drake - 1674 AD, Standard, Marathon, Deity, Domination game for 218761 points

Gauntlet Results:
G-Major 133 - Diplomatic, Emperor, Ancient, Standard, Marathon, Inland Sea, (check options)
1st shulec 720 AD
2nd TalladegaKnight 755 AD
3rd colonelmustard 1614 AD

** New Gauntlets Starting **
G-Major 134 - Conquest, Deity, Ancient, Large, Marathon, Highlands, Celt

A number of players gained number one positions:
Seraiel with a 1545 AD, Huge, Epic, Deity, Space Colony game for 275226 points.

Firmlife with a 1 AD, Huge, Normal, Warlord, Religious game for 18422 points.
NobleZarkon with a Jan 2050 AD, Tiny, Marathon, Warlord, Time game for 36163 points.

A number of players gained a composite table High Score (i.e. Any Condition):
Mad2rix with a 1245 AD, Standard, Marathon, Prince, game for 436495 points.

Congratz to Sir Drake for having won a Deity game and congratz to Shulec for having won the Gauntlet :) .

Now let the battle about the new, 2 months lasting Gauntlet begin :) .

NobleZarkon with a Jan 2050 AD, Tiny, Marathon, Warlord, Time game for 36163 points.
Hey Seraiel thanks for the tip re BK and Time games :goodjob:

Congrats to Shulec and TalladegaKnight for really impressive times in the Gauntlet, long before colonelmustard and myself.

Some nice games this update. I especially like Seraiel's #1 deity space game.

Not as many submissions as usual. I'm thinking NobleZarkon took a couple of weeks off?

Not as many submissions as usual. I'm thinking NobleZarkon took a couple of weeks off?
lol - what an impact I have! Got my Prince EQM and really stressed at work so been playing some Time games to unwind! Hopefully get Emperor EQM finished over the festive period.

Some nice games this update. I especially like Seraiel's #1 deity space game.

Thx for noticing :) Was a game on a Huge map. Had to get used to huge again, but Ragnar was a good leader with being FIN. Game took a lot of time, but should stand there for quite a while, because the finish date is quite good and not many players play huge.

Of course the main purpose was to beat kovacsflo finally after he has taken my Huge / Quick / Culture victory with a cheesy Gandhi game last year. Of course, I had no problems in cheesing with an ancient start against his classical one :D .

Interestingly enough, I found out that Corporations are somewhat quite weak on Huge maps. Mining only gave up to 12 :hammers: and Sushi only up to 13 :food: . I'm sure, that the Exec-whip costed so much pop, that I would have been better with State Property.

Bud doesn't matter, game was fun.

Top Bottom