TurnCast Episode 55: "That Was Poetry"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Literally. Regular players Daniel "DanQ" Quick, "Makahlua", Scott "AlphaShard" Dirk and "UberMarklar" are accompanied by fellow co-operative Civilization V multiplayer players in the fifty-fifth episode of TurnCast (TC). Entitled "That Was Poetry", its runtime is 09m59s. Snippets include but are not limited to hasty defense, clearly not, maybe shouldn't, see through and take personally.

TurnCast is the third spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast on which Quick and Makahlua serve as regular co-hosts; the modding-centric ModCast was the first, and the console-centric RevCast the second, such spin-off. The fourth spin-off, SCivCast, covers Civ on social media.

Very entertaining. Should be at least twice as long.

Very entertaining.
:king: -- glad you enjoyed it.

Should be at least twice as long.
On behalf of myself and fellow TurnCasters, we thank you for listening and appreciate your support and encouragement. How long have you been apart of the show's audience out of curiosity?

Picked this series up after listening to Polycast and wanting more. That began on the leadup to BE's release.

While this series doesn't have much tangible strategy discussion, it shows you folks on a more personal level. And since I'm a long time civ geek, I get all the jokes. ;)

Picked this series up after listening to Polycast and wanting more.
:king:

While this series doesn't have much tangible strategy discussion, it shows you folks on a more personal level. And since I'm a long time civ geek, I get all the jokes. ;)
Exactly what we are going for with this series. Pleased to know that it is delivering that!

Top Bottom