PolyCast Episode 253: "Super Effective"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Dare said. The two-hundred-and-fifty-third episode of PolyCast, "Super Effective", features regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, Stephanie "Makahlua" and Philip "TheMeInTeam" Bellew with returning guest co-hosts Lisa "qnl" Bang, a former regular, and Brandon "bcaiko" Keith Hallmark. It carries a runtime of 59m59s.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 02m48s | Forum Talk
What to glean from from Civilization V's combat indicator, vying for favourite era in the game (18m38s) and connecting the Unique Unit of a civilization to game era and difficulty level (29m02s).
- 37m08s | Theatre
Into space, rage declaration and troll effort are the themes of recounted CivV gameplay experiences of late.
- 45m32s | Open Mic
Too good or situationaly good is a point of contention on feedback for Episode 252.
- 48m16s | Miscellaneous
Chasing the Civilization V cursor on load screens and praise be the game (50m08s).

- Intro/Outro | Miscellaneous
Edged out, out maneuvered and getting out run.

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.

Polycast used Broadcast. It was Super Effective!

Nice Episode, as per usual.

Speaking of things to be expected: From my experience 9/10 AI requests or demands are completely and totally absurd. NO! I will not give you half my gold income nor will I give you 2 of my luxuries that I only have 1 copy of. You can rot in Tartarus, Alex!

Anyway... talking about ineffectual Unique Units makes me feel sad about the Beyond Earth CARVR, Aegis, and Rocktopus all over again. They just want to obliterate the opposition, the poor things.

Polycast used Broadcast. It was Super Effective!

Nice Episode, as per usual.
Thank you kindly. :)

Speaking of things to be expected: From my experience 9/10 AI requests or demands are completely and totally absurd. NO! I will not give you half my gold income nor will I give you 2 of my luxuries that I only have 1 copy of. You can rot in Tartarus, Alex!
Perhaps they think the law of averages is on their side and you will accidentally click to accept such terms.. and not reload.

:mischief:

Anyway... talking about ineffectual Unique Units makes me feel sad about the Beyond Earth CARVR, Aegis, and Rocktopus all over again. They just want to obliterate the opposition, the poor things.
:D

Had a great time with you folks again. It was nice to have Lisa show up to make me feel especially at home!

Top Bottom