Term 3 - Nominations for Governor of Capitoline

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
The governor is in charge of posting build queues before every set of turns are played and for general administration of that province. The governor is also a member of the Senate, whos approval is required for all changes to the Constitution.

Map to come, Shorty

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Yours,
The Election Office

Please mark me down as undecided for the moment.

If Governor eyrei is interested in continuing his tenure, then I shall look elsewhere for Term 3 employment. As it stands, I still haven't ruled out another Presidential bid, although I am leaning toward not running.

Thank you for the nomination, Rik. :)

As I have decided not to run for the Presidency and have not heard from eyrei, I will accept the nomination for Governor of Capitoline Province.

Thank you, Rik Meleet.

I'll second President Donovan Zoi.

I know this is probably counted as spam but I wanted to offer my full support for DZ's candidacy as governor

I will nominate myself and accept, just for the general principle of having at least two candidates. This does not mean I oppose DZ, he would make a fine governor, and should stay in office somewhere... :)

Due to real life concerns, I am not going to run for office this term. So, I decline this nomination.

GBM has rejoined the Democracy Game! [dance] [dance]

It's nice to see that Capitoline province will be in good hands no matter who wins this post. I wish you the best of luck in your other two races, Gingerbread Man, and hope that your gubernatorial successes in DG2 are remembered by the voters.

I am sorry i have to DECLINE. Due to lack of time i have to decide to either participate in the rpg or the demogame... and i want to bring the rpg forth, so the decission is clear ;-)
Nevertheless i see enough candidates for a election and good candidates also... so capitoline will be in good hands...

GBM? Is that you? Ill Second the guy with Zeus Avatar (Or is that God?)

All my avatars are of God, or some other catholic saint. Why? for the fun of it.

That particular one is a Michelangelo. most of his Gods look like that, i think.

And yes, it really is me;).

Glad to have you back GBM :). And I will Second you. BTW, My Avatar is of Mara Jade, Incase if you wanted to know ;).

After much consideration, I have decided to step back and take a month off from the election process. Therefore I decline this nomination. My reasons for doing this are two-fold:

1. I have full confidence in the other two candidates in this race, and believe that both have the ability to lead our capital province.

2. I would like to use my time as moderator to make this Democracy Game the best it can possibly be, both by trying to keep the game on track and by increasing citizenship. Besides, with eyrei and myself out of the running this term, Fanatica will get to experince the joys of a mod-less election for the first time in a very long time. Enjoy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom