GameStar Black Edition: Civilization - Spezial issue for the 25th. Civ-Birthday

Estebanium

Prince

Hi guys,

some month ago, I read an article on www.rockpapershotgun.com about the upcoming release of Vox Populi. It was very interesting and I was
happy to read something about this awesome project. In order to promote the project in German-speaking countries, I contacted the GameStar
editors with some details about the project and a link to the RPS article. They write a lot of articles about upcoming mods, like Nehrim for
Skyrim or other total conversions, so why not an article about Vox Populi? As usual nothing happened and I thought that my request was
moved from their inbox to the bin.

Some days ago, funny thing is that Gazebo wrote me, that a PC magazine is going to write something about the project and I had to laugh.

Issued at 7/14/2016, the special edition of Gamestar to the 25. birthday of Civilization: Order today or buy it locally in store.
To all German-speaking people grab this magazine and make some advertising, so that the project is even more known to the world.

Content:
  • Civilization 6 Preview
  • Mod for Civilization V in general
  • Vox Populi
  • New Civilizations
  • Essential Mods
  • Guides for CIV V
  • Making of Civilization
  • XXL-Poster

@Gazebo, you have reached the maximum amount of messages, so please contact me for the magazine ;)

Provided by Gamestar:
Table of Contents

Extract from the magazine

Top Bottom