Leaders revealed

lorrydriverjr

Warlord
Many leaders were just revealed in the livestream.

Spoiler :

On-screen:
1. Catherine de Medici - France
2. Cleopatra - Egypt
3. Frederick Barbarossa - Germany
4. Gandhi - India
5. Gilgamesh - Sumer / Ur
6. Gorgo - Greece / Sparta
7. Harald Hardrada - Norway / Vikings
8. Hojo Tokimune - Japan
9. Montezuma - Aztecs
10. Mvemba a Nzinga - Kongo
11. Pedro II - Brazil
12. Pericles - Greece / Athens
13. Peter - Russia
14. Philip II - Spain
15. Qin Shi Huang - China
16. Saladin - Arabia

Off-screen:
17. Teddy Roosevelt - America
18. Tomyris - Scythia
19. Trajan - Rome
20. Victoria - England

Lol, I was speechless when those names appeared. Like, "oops?"

They aren't DLC leaders, since Jadwiga is missing, so Poland is likely a DLC leader.

I was thinking: he won't open the civilopedia, he won't open the civilopedia, he won't open the civilopedia... He did :crazyeye:

Yay! Fierce African Queen Nzinga is in instead of Lame Euroepan Sycophant Afonso!!!! (Right??)

Also was it just me or did some producer tell them in their earpiece that they need to bail ship at that moment

Trajan and Tomyris probably the ones covered by the cam.

Lol, I was speechless when those names appeared. Like, "oops?"

Right the moment Ed said that they are going to check the agenda in the civilopedia, I knew they were going to show something off. :lol:

Btw, uhm...did someone get what actually was Barbarossa's agenda now?

Right the moment Ed said that they are going to check the agenda in the civilopedia, I knew they were going to show something off. :lol:

Btw, uhm...did someone get what actually was Barbarossa's agenda now?

I couldn't catch it - they were in the middle of talking about it when they abruptly stopped and looked sheepish - that was when I interpreted that they were in trouble for opening the Civlopedia

I'll take it if it turns out Greece has two leaders, but if they end up splitting Greece into an "Athenian" and a "Spartan" civ, it'd just be more pointless balkanization.

I spent the entire lead up to that going "no, no, they wouldn't. They have to know... Oh, okay, they are showing it. Well, it's got to be intentional... Nope, no it's not. It just got super awkward. They did not think this through. Huh. Oh well. Oh, right! New leaders!"

Yay! Fierce African Queen Nzinga is in instead of Lame Euroepan Sycophant Afonso!!!! (Right??)

No, the name listed is Afonso's original name before be became a servant to the Portuguese unfortunately

Is Gorgo the Spartan queen? Am I reading this right?

He doesn't like people having Suzerainty with City States, but there was another thing.

Top Bottom