Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center  

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > OUR ARCHIVES > List of Archived Forums > Civilization III Archives > Civ3 - Game of Democracy III > Civ3 - Demo Game III: Government

Old Jul 17, 2003, 12:52 PM   #1
Zarn
Le Républicain Catholique

New Jedina: The Forbidden City

I'm the mayor of New Jedina. Don't feel free to wander about the city. We always have an eye on you.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zarn wrote on Jul 08, 2003 03:14 PM:
Do you govern New Jedina?

If so, can I be the mayor of that fair town?

Thanks in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Sure, you can be the mayor
-Noldy

I will post my requested queues in the respected province thread, when I get the chance. Until then, party at my place. Just stay on the first floor. There is nothing of interest up or downstairs. Also, don't go near the forbidden palace. Thank you. You are always 'welcome' in New Jedina.
4th Amendment of the United States Constitution: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Old Jul 23, 2003, 01:58 PM   #2
donsig
Low level intermediary

It looks like your fine city will have our country's first aqueduct. Congratulations!

Will you also be the first to have a university?
Old Jul 24, 2003, 10:59 AM   #3
Zarn
Le Républicain Catholique

Thank you, Mister President. I'm not sure about the university, but I would be proud, if it did.
4th Amendment of the United States Constitution: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.