Cheats?

Sharez

Chieftain
Hey anybody got any cheats yet?
I like to have 2 games 1 with cheats and 1 clean. I play the one with the cheats when I get bored or to create some new strategy.
Its been a while since this game got released and still there is no cheats. I am looking for something like the cybermans trainer..
PS: dont tell me the editor I dont like that.. I mean It wont do the job except give me some extra money and some advantages... I need an in game money cheat or something..
Thanx

Sorry, no cheats. Other than the editor or if someone makes a program or trainer, then there isn't any cheats available. For trainers, you would have to look in the 'utilities' forum, if anyone has made one yet.

hopefully, there wont be any trainers either ;), cheating just makes yoiu rely on a given bonus instead of your self more, and besides, it takes all the satisfaction out of winning ;)

Originally posted by Xen
hopefully, there wont be any trainers either ;), cheating just makes yoiu rely on a given bonus instead of your self more, and besides, it takes all the satisfaction out of winning ;)

yes, but some people like myself like to have a game set aside where I cheat like hell. So that when the computer keeps beating me up on my regular, non cheat games, I can get some frustration out by going to my cheat game and destroying them.

Check out the program called "Powerbar". Right now it only works for PTW, but I bet Spiderzord will be updating it soon to work with C3C. It also will not work on PBEM games or multiplayer games, which is a good feature. The Powerbar trainer is what kept me interested in Civ3 when I first bought it. I almost returned the game when I saw no cheat menu. I found the program on this site.

Top Bottom