CivIII has no space age....Are you disappointed?

Are you disappointed that CivIII didn't have a space age, like in CTP?

• Yes, I am

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No, I'm glade

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters

Bart2k4

Cybernetic Abomination
Damn, I gotta' say, CTP feels so complete every time I play it. I absolutely love the Space age. Although when I play CivIII, I feel incredibly disappointed :sad: for missing this exiting age. Now I was just wondering if you people feel the same?

People have different views of the future. What some would view as cool, a lot would view as stupid. It would disappoint a lot of people (me included) if there was a Space Age in Civ. But that's what Alpha Centauri's for.

There are no underwater cities either with CivIII.
It's good to play SMAC and CTP to change from Civ from time to time... (but it is more difficult to start a new Civ game right after, I agree)
So I'm not disappointed with Civ III not having Space Age.

I like CTP2 "Diamond Age", but the underwater cities are kind of pointless. Although I kind of miss colonizing space in the original CTP.

I never played CTP2 so I don't carry that burdon like you.

Well, at least I know that im not the only one that enjoyed the space age... Now if only thise survay could be used as *powerful* evidence to pursway the highest corparet executive to *order* the next civ development team to implement it.....

lol :)

CTP1 was a bit rediculous, but it is nice to have future tech. I've lobbied `unsuccessfully for techs that appear promissing in today's science mags for civ4, weather mods, water refueling and helium3 mines on the moon for fusion, the space elevator. I'm glad they have it in ctp2.

CTP1 was a bit rediculous, but it is nice to have future tech. I've lobbied `unsuccessfully for techs that appear promissing in today's science mags for civ4, weather mods, water refueling and helium3 mines on the moon for fusion, the space elevator. I'm glad they have it in ctp2.

An orbital particle-beam cannon would have been nice in Civ3 or Civ4....

Top Bottom