*** Unit Request Thread #2 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

San Antonio class amphibious transport dock (LPD).

I would like P1000 landcruiser Ratte for Civilization 3 Conquests and i have both the models and drawing because i have this unit for civ4;

if somebody make this i can be happy. Help me for making, please !!!!. i would like with this model a P-1500 monster ( an mobile Dora artillery 800 mm.)

i need this units for my new mod : Rush for Ratte

this is more difficult mod i have created because i would like more Knout Out !!!!.

RIDE Antoine

Attachments

• P1000FULLVIEW.jpg
    P1000FULLVIEW.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 286
  • P1000.zip
    324.9 KB · Views: 105
I would like a Canadian Mountie unit as a Canadian UU. Doragon made a version of the mountie back in 2002, but I'd like to see it done with one of the newer animations schemes we have out there.

I would like a Canadian Mountie unit as a Canadian UU. Doragon made a version of the mountie back in 2002, but I'd like to see it done with one of the newer animations schemes we have out there.

Seconded! I didn't know this unit existed -- it's PERFECT for the scenario I'm working on! Thank you so much for posting it!

And yeah, an updated version would be even better.

Spoiler :

I second this. I believe we should get even more Law Enforcement units out there (and Jan III Sobieski leaderhead).

Hi all,

I need the reconnaissance armoured fighting vehicle "Spaehwagen (leicht 4 Rad) Fennek" (typical german name) for my scenario.

If You don't know the unit, please watch this:

http://www.deutschesheer.de/portal/a/heer/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLNzSLt3D0BclB2AbO-pFw0aCUVH1fj_zcVH1v_QD9gtyIckdHRUUAbZN4Jw!!/delta/base64xml/L2dJQSEvUUt3QS80SVVFLzZfMTZfOEdJ?yw_contentURL=%2FC1256F870054206E%2FW2693DKC958INFODE%2Fcontent.jsp

Who knows, who could create this unit for civ3?

Little King Kallewirsch

I would like :

Panzer IX and Panzer X
Panzer E-75
Panzer E-100 "Alligator" (Flak)
P-1000 Ratte and P-1500 Monster
Mammouth Tank

Panzer IX and X :

E-75 :

E-100 Flakpanzer :

Ratte P.1000 + Monster P.1500

Mammouth Tank

+ karola Battery

who can create these units ?.

Sorry to cram in a big list of units, but above all, i'd love to have a Panzer IV Ausf. H with side skirting armor.
But also have a Panzer IV Ausf. F, a Panzer 38-t, and an American T-55 Super Heavy Tank. Those would be awesome units.

Panzer IV Ausf. H w/ side skirting armor

Panzer IV Ausf. F

Panzer 38-t

T-55

Yes, obviously not...

Panzer 38t

Panzer IV f

Panzer IV h

T-28
I'm sure you notice the obvious T-28 in your picture file name, and on the painting on the left , near the track, and so you knew it's not a T-55, and wrote T-55 only to check if we were paying attention.

And for your information, I hesitated a long time before including a link to the actual download. At first, I wanted to put only the pictures. And let you search a bit instead of being lazy.
I still don't think you deserve the link, but the unit makers deserve to have their work known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom