Magnamund Minimap Guardians

mrtn

Shaven not stirred
This is something I made for my (upcoming) Magnamund Mod, getting the idea from supa.
I took it a bit further though, as I fixed the right hand box too, and the "end of turn" - button. This is now incorporated in the flag, the hand in the flag will shift from brown to red and blue at the end of turn. :D

EDIT: Please get the Global Warming fix in post 7.
EDIT2: I have made a new transport box gfx available in post 10.

Attachments

• magnamund-minimap-guardians.zip
    64.9 KB · Views: 468
Very cool:goodjob:!
Great for fantasy mods.

THis is very nice. I can't wait to play your mod.

I realised that I had to fix the GlobalWarming.pcx, as it covered a bit of the flag. Here is that fix. Just put it with the other files in the interface folder.

Attachments

• magnamund-minimap-globalwarming.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 208
Cool! :goodjob:
I can't wait to unleash my glorious Drakkarim armies upon the miserable Sommerlund weaklings :evil:

After realising what you actually use the box trans gfx for :blush: I thought I might make a new one, so here it is: :D

EDIT: First version removed after 33 downloads.
This removes the annoying bug at the edge...

Attachments

• box-trans-newer.zip
    23.4 KB · Views: 142
I hadn't seen this before... I thought I was looking at an Orc on the left and a Knight on the right... It just seemed to fit so well with the WH mod :D Excellent work.

is this project dead? :confused:

I don't have the game, I'm waiting for this project to be completed for buying the game...

Are you waiting for my Magnamund Mod before buying civ 3, or what? :eek:
It's a good game, regardless of my mod. :) Which, btw, is on the back burner, but it's not dead.

mrtn said:
Are you waiting for my Magnamund Mod before buying civ 3, or what? :eek:
It's a good game, regardless of my mod. :) Which, btw, is on the back burner, but it's not dead.

yes, because I love you :lol:

I'm a huge fan of Lone Wolf and Magnakai, and I've always search for a game which reproduces it; I tried to create some scenarios with other games (like Worlords III), but never succed so well as you did, the map seems awsome.

I don't have Civ, I'm coming right from paradox forum (Europa Universalis), I'm a spy! :lol:

Please continue with your project, I'm sure many people would appreciate that. ;)

Top Bottom