The Church of Meleet.

classical_hero

In whom I trust
Welcome to the first meeting of the Church of the Meleet.

Here we are paying homage to our creator of this map, the most high Rik Meleet. Here is the building that we be meetin every time to worship the Image of Meleet. Everyone must bow down to this image at least once a week. :worship:

While this building does not look that good, it is orately decorated with the finest works of Art. The finest Craftsmen have built us a building worthy for us to worship our god. If you do not know who are our god is, here he is in the Flesh. http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/foto.jpg

Now lets us bring forth things for our first sacrifice unto the great god, Meleet.

Below is our new currency of this Church. You will need to get your money changed before you can buy anything for our services. I have given you both the back and front view of our new currency.

Attachments

• Meleet Dollar.JPG
    Meleet Dollar.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 171
No, dont fall to this treachery!! Meleet is a false god!

The RNG is a jellous (spelling :crazyeye: ) god and it will get mad!

I have been thinking about these ideas concerning the Meleet a great deal. I'm sure he's a natural phnomenon. We simply don't understand the ways of his arts at this time.

Have patience! We will eventually master his strange arts.

incidently, I don't take too kindly to being told where I must be and what I must do every sunday morning ;)

It would be strange and suspicious if you were the only one not at worship ...

I have Witnessed his greatness ... an account has been made at the Graffiti Wall

It would be strange and suspicious if you were the only one not at worship ...

If you are implying that I am a witch, I will prove you wrong as soon as I get home. I have marked the Wall, but have not yet uploaded the image. That will set your mind at rest.

I missed Church today 'cause I had lots and lots of beers last night and I have to get some work done today. No sleep for the wicked!

Knock Knock Knock

Door opens with a creeeeeak

Framed by the outside light ... a nervous boy runner ...

"I am sorry to bother you MagePriest ...

I have been sent to deliver a message from Feaurius III ... He would like to inform the church that he has been very busy analysing the properties of a certain medicinal herb found growung wild in the northlands and also with two first contacts with Others ... mmmm ... well I hope that you understand the reason for his being unable to attend the services ...

Ten Thousand Apologies to the Great Creator Rik :worship:

He offers a sample of the tobacco plant in lieu of his non-attendance ...

Meleet Be Praised" :worship:

The RNG told me not to come...

BTW, looks like someone decided to do a paint job :mischief:
but i think it looks better this way...

Attachments

• outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 150
nooooooooooooo... surely this is an act of agression against our place of most wonderful gathering. Jihad I say! we must hunt down these RNG like the infidels they are!

I cry Holy War!!!

We RNGers will randomly destroy you!

Please, let us put these differenced behind us. Those of you who cannot imagine a Random, vibrant world, deserve a gift of apology from those more enlightened among us who can see that the world is made up of numbers, jostling and seething, following a handfull of simple rules.

I make an offering to your 'Meleet'. Use it for a scholarship to learn about the world!

Attachments

• Meleet Dollar improved.JPG
    Meleet Dollar improved.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 126
If I see another pair of 6 sided random generators defacing sacred items ... I will personally block the orifice of your choice with all of these die ... painfully one dice after another ...

It is Meleet :worship: that spins your little toys ... only a fool or heretic would think otherwise :p

You should thank us RNG Enlighteners; as it seems your church attendance has risen.

Surely you know that RIK is only an angel - the tool of the RNG. Stop worshiping the messenger and look towards the true, random god.

Blasphemy !!! ... Burn the Witch !!!

Ummm ... Sir which witch in particular ?

I don't know just pick any of them ... Sheeesh do I need to think about everything !

But .. But ... That's random ... OMG :eek:

New order ... Burn all which witches !!!

I hereby donate 100 gold of my personal wealth for repair work on the Church of Meleet.

It is a key part of rich cultural heritage, and it deserves to be preserved!

(Also – if Meleet happens to be the true god and I happen to score some points – that works for me! )

From: Random-number-generatorus Meleagerster the first, The RNG Enlightenment Centre

To: The Meleeties (or RIK Cultists), The Church of Meleet

This is a freindly note to say that the RNG is still willing to accept your pleas for mercy. 1 dancing banana :banana: remains available. I am sure that sacrafising it may help ensure that nothing random happens whilst you are reparing your church.

In the mean while the RNG Followers would like to invite you to a graffiti party. Where we shall be painting *cough* defasing *cough* buildings bellonging to certiant religious groups.

See you there. :banana:

Meleager said:
In the mean while the RNG Followers would like to invite you to a graffiti party. Where we shall be painting *cough* defasing *cough* buildings bellonging to certiant religious groups.

Random colours will be used at random times with random geckos. Beware of our random gecko army.:nya:

Top Bottom