21st Century Mayhem

TheLizardKing

Let's talk Michelle.
Alright, after some consideration, and encuragement. I decided to start my first, and possible only story, depending on how this goes. Being as its my first, it may take a while to get into the track of things, but hopefully I'll get it up and running soon. The basis of my story is this-

Er, well, I had quite an interesting game once.

If I recall, I was the Americans on a continents map, and their were 8 other factions, stuck on 3 other continents, whilst, I, er, did some aggressive negotiations, and took over my continent. Needless to say, I was sitting pretty, with a fleet full of SEALs in Transports ready at a moments notice, with various Carriers, and Destroyers roaming the planet, in any case in which the need to use them would arrive.

Now, for all of you who have had situations like this, lets admit, things get a bit 'boorish'. So, the Incans and the Carthaginians were fighting a very interesting and bloody war on their continent. Mech Infantry was rolling back and forth, while my spies caught all the action.

Well, hey, I wanted to get in on the fun! I sent about 8 Modern armors rolling on the Inca (my allies) shores, to help me, er, dear old friends. And lets face it, when your army comprise mostly of Mech Inf. and regular Inf. Modern Armor isn't exactly..... fun to fight.

Well, needless to say, I was having quite a bit of fun. A lot to be exact. Destroying wave after wave of Carthaginian units, and raking up the experience points was one of the most exciting parts of the game.

However, stupid ole' me forgot to check my surroundings. Genghis Khan attacked my fleet of SEALs sinking them all to the ground, and this is a good 20 units, not to mention most of my navy's transports. I was p***ed. More then that. I stopped building the various city improvements I had, and began building anything and everything to make total war on Mongol land.

But, somehow, through submarine lines slipped a fleet of Mongol troops, all Mech. Inf. which I promptly took care of. But this just through oil onto the fire. It got worse, when next turn, I got a startling notification. "Huayna Capac has declared war on you" Gee, I wonder if he's a certain Carthaginian vassal now? Well, he was.

Somehow, my anger got the best of me, and well, using my massive build up of nukes, I nuked every city I could, some, like Carthage, twice. While this is all hunky dorey, I in turn was nuked, my SDI 3 turns from completion. And by nuked, I mean raped. My landscape was as barren as bars George Lopez does stand up in.

Eventually, global warming took control of most of the 'Earth'. A giant, endless desert. The best part is the incredibly bloody total/tribal war that followed. Being unable to access a lot of my resources, such as oil, I had to rely on... erm, copper. Yea. But, from what I could tell, I wasn't the only one.

Still p***ed at my enemies, me and them slugged it out, using a mix of Modern Armor, Mech Infantry, and Axe men and the like. It was certainly interesting. I lot of cities were burnt, and all of us, including the other few civilizations, from being locked in a brutal war, went from having 4,000+ points, to less then 1,000. I swear we went BACK in time.

It was lovely.

However, sadly, I had deleted this game file awhile ago, to clear up some space and clutter on my computer.

I'm going to do my best to recreate this- become a world power, build up a cache of nukes, and when the time comes, unleash em'! :D I'll be using WB a bit, to make Oil reserves rarer and in a few locations, rather then throughout the map.

I'll start tonight, as I'm currently running some tests on my comp, but once they are done, I"ll get to work!

(reserved)

(For my first chapter)

Thanks a lot.

I've been trying to work on it, but it seems every time I get about 10 nukes or so, which isn't nearly enough, half of the factions have already built an SDI, or the U.N. passes a Non-P treaty. Any suggestions?

A) When you are secretary-general in the UN, never try the non-plofiteration treaty unless it has already been passed (see below)

B)When Secretary-general, if nuke non-plofiteration treaty is passed, try another vote. I tryed this and next thing you know I was able to build nukes again-Not that I needed that since I money-rushed nukes in all my 30 or so cities;)

That must have been an amazing game. Too bad u lost the save file, although I wouldn't be able to play it anyway as I only got civ 4 vanilla, unpatched (Patch won't work on my computer).:cry:

I guess Einstein was right when he said:
"I don't know with what weapons World War III will be fought with, but I know World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

One hell of a story KingLizard

Top Bottom