Ah - calender designs:

Jan - Thunderfall
Feb - The top 100 registered users
Mar - 1000 Clues Thread

Can't think of any more now...

Dont forget the Civ III Demogame

Apr - Civ 3 Demogame
May - Civ 2 Demogame

I dont know about the GOTM since it occures every month ;).

If you go for the condom idea, how about slogans on the condoms themselves, eg -

"Rodgers builds Colossus"

:)

lol :p your a sick sick man Rodgers

Who's going to mention Longevity???

I'd like to buy a shirt that has the big CFC logo with all the mods autographing it. Hee hee - that would make it priceless and a coverted treasure.

"Tap Lt. 'Killer' M.: answer target newbie question"

"Sacrifice 'moderator warning': remove target poster from the forum permanently"

"I dont know about the GOTM since it occures every month ."

How about the month that it started, originally? That would be awesome.

Originally posted by Shabbaman
"Tap Lt. 'Killer' M.: answer target newbie question"

"Sacrifice 'moderator warning': remove target poster from the forum permanently"

Cute!

-LAND-

Off Topic Forum

Tap to add one colorless mana to your mana pool

OR

Tap to add one mana of any color to your mana pool
Off Topic Forum does not untap during your next untap phase

The last time I played Magic was during the Fourth Edition era. That was at least three years ago. I'll bet a LOT has happened to the game during that time...

Forum Downtime

Enchantment

During their controller's upkeep, Forum Downtime does 1 damage to each poster in play. Forums do not untap as normal as long as Forum Downtime is in play.

I also stopped playing some time ago, but if this new expansion set "The CFC Forums" would actually be available I would be hooked again in no-time. ;) :)

How about a shirt, "I survived the forum downtime! And lived to tell about it!" :smile:

I have been dying to weigh in on this CCG idea but I've been banned. Here are some creatures:

Newbie 1/1 black creature. Each turn that newbie is in play, put a "Redundant thread token" in play. Treat this token as a 0/1 wall.

Thunderfall: 5/6 red and white legend. The player who controls Thunderfall can play a patch card directly from his or her hand. All moderators get +1/+1.

farting bob: 1/4 black creature. At the end of combat, put a fart token on creatures that block or are blocked by farting bob. Those creatures don't untap during their controllers untap phase. If any player plays a moderator card, destroy all creatures with fart tokens on them.

I could go on, but you get the point. It's good to be back :)

Originally posted by Sultan Bhargash
I have been dying to weigh in on this CCG idea but I've been banned. Here are some creatures:

Newbie 1/1 black creature. Each turn that newbie is in play, put a "Redundant thread token" in play. Treat this token as a 0/1 wall.

Thunderfall: 5/6 red and white legend. The player who controls Thunderfall can play a patch card directly from his or her hand. All moderators get +1/+1.

farting bob: 1/4 black creature. At the end of combat, put a fart token on creatures that block or are blocked by farting bob. Those creatures don't untap during their controllers untap phase. If any player plays a moderator card, destroy all creatures with fart tokens on them.

I could go on, but you get the point. It's good to be back :)

He's back! ;) Good to see you. :D

CG

Originally posted by Sultan Bhargash

Persistant as ever, aren't you? ;)

Chieftess - Summon Moderator. 3/4 green legend, G: regenerate.
You may play Cheiftess from your hand at any time that anybody mentions farting bob! That player skips their next turn! ;)

And to think, we shortened his recent restriction from 10 to 5 days. What were we thinking. :p
Now what we need is TF to add a farting Bob smilie. :crazyeye:

Originally posted by joespaniel

:fartin'bob:

WOWWWW!!!!!! Great work!!!! I definitely think that should be in the roster!!!

We could add it to existing forum poster smilies, such as:

rmsharpe :p

rodgers :groucho:

Greadius :sleep:

and of course, Sultan Bhargash :crazyeye:

Can someone please enlighten me? Is it just the name that people find humerous, or is there something that I'm missing? Whats so special about farting bob?

farting bob is someone's username here.

AFAIK, this guy's active in the Civ3 forums. The humor is in the name I think; hard to take him seriously when discussing Civ3 concepts and stuff 'cause of the name. ;)

Top Bottom