AI Auto Play lags game horribly with full automation

Sir_UristmcAmon

Chieftain
I've been having huge lag whenever i play full automation with AI Auto Play; its so bad that it lags out the turns and it makes it unplayable. Any help?

Please include what version you are playing with. This is a vital detail that must be included in reports like this.

Also what constitutes a "huge lag"? Are you talking about End of Turn Wait (EoT)? What timeframe in the game? Beginning? Middle? What?

How big of a Map? How many AI? What Game speed (GS)? What Difficulty level? Why are you playing with full automation with AI Autoplay? Where are you setting these automated settings from, BUG Screen? Somewhere else?

In truth your report is too sparse to give any kind of substantive answer or help.

Else the answer is, Don't use Full automation with AI auto play.
EDIT: I see you posted in the Bug and crash thread for Current SVN were this type of report actually belongs.

JosEPh

Last edited:
Current SVN version, 9331. When ever the game lags out or becomes unplayable. Yes, in the Beginning of the game, when ever its started. Standred, 1vs1 AI, Snail, To see the later ages (Eg Transhuman) without player input, In the game map.

Top Bottom