All civ makers pleese read

dimaliok

GayLORD
As we know civ makers are making civs but somthing is bothering me
people making states as a civ that is a huge insult to the american republic
[pissed]

[civ4] on

The American Empire? Are you kidding me? I think you're insulting yourself more by calling your Republic an Empire.

since many people play civ as sort of an alternate history, there were numerous places in history where USA could have fragmented into individual states being run as nations. Even today people in CA talk about it, we'd be the 7th most powerful nation in the world if we dissolved our union with the USA.

so ....... it is OK for Americans to make civs that insult other nations (Korean leader Wang Kon!!!!!) :lol: and you can say "can't you guys take a joke?" but if anyone says anything bad about America you go crying foul .... :nono:

Get a real problem! :nuke:

Just keep telling yourself "It's only a game, it's only a game" :badcomp:

people making states as a civ that is a huge insult to the american empire

a. There is no such thing as the American Empire. It is a Republic.
b. The states were originally intended to be semi-independant entities that almost functioned as separate countries themselves. They were bound together only by the Federal government which had very limited powers that served mostly to keep them united in the international front as well as resolving issues between the states. A few of the states were originally separate countries anyways. (Such as Texas)
c. It's a game. Relax.
d. Since it seems that you can't use grammar, or capitalize your sentences, you should hardly expect anyone to take anything you say seriously. It doesn't make you look very smart.

By the way, I am an American myself and love this country dearly, so don't try to say otherwise. I also have a good strong knowledge of history, and used to teach it as a matter of fact, so don't go there either.

My neighbor is from Monterey, Cali and he's all about California's seperation (without Arnold that is) from the Union... He thinks California would be better off and more peaceful without D.C. intervention.

Top Bottom