Aloha PBEM or pitboss game(s)

well, as fun as you can have in Finland. :)

I can't get pitboss to work, everything seems fine until I try and connect from my other computer. I can even chose a civ, but when it tries to load game data, it says it lost connection. Any suggestions? (except opening up port 2056).
Those who want can try and connect.
83.233.111.35:2056

Can't join MrC's game.
Here is a new
IP: 10.98.6.246:2056
PW: aloha

settings:

I would chose 7 or 8 and 24 hourss....

I tried both of the games and could not get in to either of them. Let me know when I shoudl try again

ill be playing but no harm in a little AI so 8, allows people to join in the future as well, 24 hours is probably best as well :)

I have no idea what NAT is but Dave managed to get his to work so maybe check the first few pages of that thread to see what to do :)

You could also just PM Daveshack...he is pretty good about getting back to you.

I think that it is my (worthless) router that is causing trouble. I will look into it tonight and see if a solution comes up.

Hi, seems like it is not my worthless router that is the problem afterall. The connection between the game and pitboss is just very unstable. It shouldn't be, but it sure seems that way...

SO forgive me for being stupid but whats going on with both of your attempts MrC and Kuningas.

Mine is not working, plain and simple. Or rather, I can connect to my server every tenth time or so. Rest of the time it gives me errors while loading data.

Hmm, have you reinstalled pitboss since updating the patch? all i can think is that since dave updated as well the major pitboss has been having a few teething problems.

I patched it to 1.6 and installed pitboss when I came home from Finland, I saw the releases when I came home. Installing pitboss is nothing more then adding a exe file.

Lets do the SGOTM I posted about...

Top Bottom