Antiquity sites disappeared after loading

Gagilence

Chieftain
I saved the game and quit, and when I loaded it, all antiquity sites diappeared. They are actually there, i can see the inscription on the tooltip when i hower over the tile they are actually on, but i cant see them. Is there a solution to this? My Indiana Johnes army is ready but I can't find the damned sites (except for the ones i remember where they are).

Did you load to game in another Direct X?
Did you change graphic setting?
was there an update you did?
what OS are you using?

I don't have a game yet. Could you try setting resources on/off? Use strategic view?

I had a game where one antiquity sites was not visible, but I could see if via tooltip. After a reload, I could see the graphic. You can always use the option to show resources to be sure. I usually do that with oil, which is sometimes hard to spot.

Sounds like these sites are a little glitchy at the moment.

what OS are you using?

I don't have a game yet. Could you try setting resources on/off? Use strategic view?

I had a game where one antiquity sites was not visible, but I could see if via tooltip. After a reload, I could see the graphic. You can always use the option to show resources to be sure. I usually do that with oil, which is sometimes hard to spot.

Yep. I think that problem is when tile is improved (esp. farm). Happened to me with oil. Showing resoursces helped, and btw after 20-30 turns, sites appeared again.

Thanks all.

what OS are you using?

No to all question, Windows 7. It's definitly a game bug.

That helped. I didn't know that sites are resources.

Yep. I think that problem is when tile is improved (esp. farm). Happened to me with oil. Showing resoursces helped, and btw after 20-30 turns, sites appeared again.

Thanks all.

Top Bottom