Anyone ever mock their opponent with naming?

Peaceful Civ

Chieftain
For instance, here I am mocking the last remaining opponent with a renaming of the United Nations:

I am just wondering if any of you do similar. Even though the AI don't know the difference, I still think it's funny.

Nice one.

I often mock a nation that has really been difficult with me. Attila was being a right pain, attacking for no reason and taking a couple of my cities. After a lot of work, I took them back and his CAPITAL. I named his capital (now my city) Attila`s FAIL.

A pity the AI doesn`t see these kind of insults.

Sometimes I rename the world congress/U.N. the "Face". As in, "Your proposal to The Face suits our interests, it seems our goals are aligned". The "Butt" works too; "Your proposal to The Butt is a blatant attack on our interests". Completely juvenile I know, but I'm sure I can't be the only one who's done it :rolleyes:

Whoa, you can rename the UN?

I had no idea either. Being of a delinquent temperament, I will probably find this quite amusing next time the world council is in session. I like to rename anything I can in this game to something irreverent or otherwise wholly appropriate/thematic, so this is good to know. :splat:

Sometimes I rename the world congress/U.N. the "Face". As in, "Your proposal to The Face suits our interests, it seems our goals are aligned". The "Butt" works too; "Your proposal to The Butt is a blatant attack on our interests". Completely juvenile I know, but I'm sure I can't be the only one who's done it :rolleyes:

Bwahahaha this is funny.

I've only done something like Congress of Idiots.
U have better imagination than I do.

Nice one.

I often mock a nation that has really been difficult with me. Attila was being a right pain, attacking for no reason and taking a couple of my cities. After a lot of work, I took them back and his CAPITAL. I named his capital (now my city) Attila`s FAIL.

A pity the AI doesn`t see these kind of insults.
Attila's Fail - very nice :)

I only do it in Multiplayer, because then my enemy can see it and be all like 'Oooooh damn youuuuu'.
But the AI could care less..

Moderator Action: Please do not use symbols to evade the auto-censor. If you feel the need to use bad language, at least read the rules to understand what is acceptable, and what is not. Our forums are meant to be family friendly, so I have changed your post to comply with that objective.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Found city named St. Helena on an isolated island. Gift it to Napoleon. Follow up with DOW. It'll be good for the lulz, but also to avoid the total wipeout diplomatic penalty. :)

Top Bottom