ATI ALL in Wonder: Problems. Anyone else have one?

ThBeNdS

Chieftain
I'm getting XML error messages. I have a 8500 ATI All in Wonder and can click through the error messages and run the game but the text in the game is screwed up. It's in XML code format. Does anyone else have a All in wonder and are you having problems? If not what are your settings?

No, I haven't heard of anyone having problems with an ATI card for Civ IV.

Reason #7,229 why the search feature, or in this case a casual glance at page 1, should be utilized before posting.

Reason #7,230 you should READ COMPLETELY what someone writes. Most people have a problem with the RENDER of the game. I DO NOT. That problem seems to be fixed for most now but my problem is still here with the XML. My problem is NOT the render... I can load the game fine and it runs great. The problem is that the text files are coming up screwed up. I have only talked to a handful of people with this exact problem.

I actually have the ATI AIW Radeon 8500 too. Not having any XML problems, but there is a fix for that in the technical support forum.

I am, however, having troubles with gameplay lag. If I might ask, what version of the Catalyst drivers are you running?

I read in a sticky article that it could be a problem with the . and , in the language section of your computer (seems to be a problem with the german language settings for germans; the xml is not read out properly because the program misinterprets the commas between numers in the xmls)

Top Bottom