Atlantis-3-18-06

Hey, RL: Chill, man, I'm going to make the sounds for you.... Just give me a couple of days.

Roman Legion said:
ok, I was just making sure this thread wouldnt hit page 2, and be easier to find, for when you get the sounds.
Well, anyone who posts here/subscribes can find it on their user CP.

Indeed. Bumping a thread to beg people to help you is not the way to get help on this forum.

awsome! i wonder could i use the graphic as a city for a civ?

Since he's asking if he can incorporate it into his mod, I don't see this as an unnecessary bump.

SG-17...you can, but in order to, you will need to "blank out" one of the city sets...in other words, make it a blank pink box...then you set the "City" unit to be immobile, and place it where you want the city...

Unless you mean making it a normal city...for that you'd have to ask RL to do it...or if he doesnt mind, I could try pulling it from a frame of the unit storyboard...but then ALL the cities for the culture group would look like Atlantis(as I have no desire to make an "Atlantis" type city set that grows with city size)

@Goldflash...if you are gonna "scold" the guy, at least help him out first...he made a legitimate request

Top Bottom