Brave New World gameplay walkthrough w. Ed Beach posting tomorrow

The International Space Station IS a new World Wonder!!! Who ever contributes the most gets it, the two others also get some bonus (couldn't see it)...

Two civs can propose resolutions each voting cycle (can see who by the little scroll above the leader)

Resolutions where top contributors get bonuses give a tiered reward system for first, second and third place

Details about many resolutions

Can see who'll appreciate or dislike certain proposals

8am EST, just when I'm getting home from work...I'll have something to look forward to now. :D

Edit: Lol totally missed that this thread was started yesterday...fail! :p

Ideologies are "only good for three out of the four victory types"

The winner of the ISS race gets the wonder in their capital. Second place gets a great scientist. So ISS is a confirmed wonder.

Ideologies are "only good for three out of the four victory types"

Autocracy
Good at:
-Domination

Not good at:
-Science
-Culture
-Diplomatic

Freedom
Good at:
-Diplomatic
-Science
-Culture

Not good at:
-Domination

Order:
???????????

No, each ideology is good at 3 of 4 things. Autocracy is implied to be not a science ideology.

Ideologies benefit:
-Domination
-Cultural
-Diplomatic

Don not benefit:
-Science

It makes sense

Didn't Ed Beach say that Order and Freedom will affect the Science Victory, but not Autocracy. I took this to mean that the Ideologies individually benefit three not four victory types.

The winner of the ISS race gets the wonder in their capital. Second place gets a great scientist. So ISS is a confirmed wonder.

Third Place also gets a free research boost.

For more info:
ISS:
Spoiler :

Diplomatic Victory:
Spoiler :

International Games:
Spoiler :

Wolrd's Fair:
Spoiler :

No it is not. Brasillia is the capital of Brazil.
See the trade screen at 5:48.
Salvador is yellow.

I think the consensus is that it used to be Brazilian but was captured by Assyria...

And there is Zulu art assets right at the end. It looks like that might be a new city art design to me.

After a more detailed look at the World's Congress, I am again absolutely elated that they seemed to have listen to my suggestion, particularly on vote trading.

Top Bottom