Attachments

• ClickBait.jpg
    ClickBait.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 2,790
  • HasCorn.jpg
    HasCorn.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 6,427
Good new additions here :)

I've gone through my old posts and fixed some links broken by image hosts.

Toku's not happy about having appeared in more Pokémon games than Civ ones over the past decade (CivRev doesn't count):

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 2,597
Good new additions here :)

I've gone through my old posts and fixed some links broken by image hosts.

Toku's not happy about having appeared in more Pokémon games than Civ ones over the past decade (CivRev doesn't count):

well speaking of pokemons

Edit 26.11.2018: Hmm, imgur is closed. I really hate that forum sites seem to have no progress since 2000, I mean why can't we just post a picture like we do on facebook or instagram, tumblr etc but here(IN EVERY FORUM SITE EVER) we need another source to post them and hope for the best that they stay.

just a silly likening :lol:

Last edited:
It's been a month and we're on a new forum. Who else is looking forward to a new Civ that's Steam-native and thus going to recognise our ability and motivate us to climb higher mountains, and not at all give out meaningless baubles for deliberately playing badly or setting up unlikely situations that tickled some junior web designer and thus became part of the game?

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 22.32.29.jpg

Last edited:
Unknown.jpeg

My friends: do you want to play some Civ?
Me: OK
My friends: 4 or 5?
Me:

IMG_6681.JPG

I love it

It's being used sarcastically

Like even if Civ V were on a par with IV in all the shortcomings on the left, Baba Yetu would still be enough to win it for me

:lol::mischief::thumbsup:

Top Bottom