BTS - Earth - Help!

tyuratam

Chieftain
Hello! I need some help, please! I am looking for an Earth (18 civs - Huge) map similar to that one that comes with the Civilization IV. But the problem is I want to play Beyond the Sword with other leaders that are not included in the original map, like Stalin, De Gaulle, Mao Zedong, Roosevelt, Churchill and other modern leaders. I searched for something similar to that in so many places and don`t find nothing. If somebody can help, I will be very thankful.

Thank you very much!

Welcome, tyuratam! I made a couple of maps (check my signature below) as did others. I'm sure modern leaders are in somewhere, although I can't be sure they're all in at once. Best check the Civ4 Maps download section to be sure. :hatsoff:

Yeahh.. thanks. I saw the link that you posted but I really want to play with all those leaders on the same game. And I want something more specific. I searched in the map section, but found nothing. I downloaded all the maps that you said, but none of those are complete, with the modern leaders that I said... =/

good luck. It wouldn't be very hard to simply swap some leaders if thats all you want. There are a ton of earth maps both here and on my site civearth.com, many with a few of the leaders you want, but I doubt theres many if any with all new. Frankly because most of them suck, and most earth maps are designed for multi-player so they aren't used for balance issues in many cases.

Yeahh.. the only thing that I want to change, from the original Earthh18civs map, are the leaders, because I like to play with modern leaders. I will search for that map on your website but if you can tell me where I can find it easier, I will be thankful.

Heyy!! I was looking that map at your website, BtS- Earth18Civs (Random Start), I it is really good! The only problem is the "random start". There is any way to put the civilizations on the right historical place of start? Thanks!!

well if you really just want the new leaders, I guess I could mod the earth18 or whatever earth map of your choice to include them. Just let me know which map and exactly what leaders/civs you want included and I'll do it :) it'll be much harder if not impossible with random start so I wouldn't pick one of them

Ohh! Ok! I will be very, very, very thankful!! The Earth map could be the "BtS- Earth18Civs (Random Start)" of your website. And the leaders: Roosevelt, Saladin, Hamurabi, Mao Zedong, any Egyptian leader, Churchill, De Gaulle, Bismarck, Ghandi, Tokugawa, Stalin, Huayna Capac, Zara Yaqob, Shaka, Cyrus, Ragnar, Joao II and Wang Kong. I want the civilizations on their historical place of origin, like: Americans in Washington, Russians in Moscow, Frenchs in Paris...
If you could do that to me, you will have my eternal gratitude!! Thanks!

Top Bottom