[BXP][Module] Native Civs Pack for BAT

Now someone would have to make the Inuit leaderhead here.

Cunhambebe is one of the Colonization LHs. He's available in a few mods as well.

:blush: Yes, actually. Well spotted. It shouldn't have too much of an effect, as most of the Sioux units are already in VD, but the 3 or so extra ones won't be used. I'll fix it when I add everything else, but it's no biggie for now. :goodjob:

EDIT: Would anyone like to volunteer to make an Apache or Tupi city list? Or could someone pull it from Colonization? Capo, I remember reading that you were going to make an Apache civ. Can I borrow your list?

I can't vouch for its accuracy, but here it is....

Code:
				<City>Silver City</City>
				<City>Wolf Mountain</City>
				<City>Tiis Tseba</City>
				<City>Tucson</City>
				<City>Dragoon Mountains</City>
				<City>Aspen Mountain</City>
				<City>Mogollon</City>
				<City>Whitewater Baldy</City>
				<City>Middle-Fork Hot Springs</City>
				<City>Jordan Hot Springs</City>
				<City>Red Hill</City>
				<City>Gila</City>
				<City>Black Mountain</City>
				<City>Zuni</City>
				<City>Dinetah</City>
				<City>Teehach</City>
				<City>Bigagoteel</City>
				<City>Tichiog</City>
				<City>Kiis Chiintiidn</City>
				<City>Ts' Tsskidn</City>
				<City>Dzi' Likesilan</City>
				<City>Tsebainasti</City>
				<City>Hakiy</City>
				<City>Ts' Ltah</City>
				<City>Naleei Danakaiy</City>
				<City>T' Yadnlin</City>
				<City>Nagonltin</City>
				<City>Chichil Da' Kizh</City>
				<City>Izee Dighin</City>
				<City>Ts' Dadlit As</City>
				<City>T' Edn</City>
				<City>Tse' Nanesnasdz</City>
				<City>Ts' Ya Kih Nastl</City>
				<City>Iyah Hajin</City>
				<City>T' Nadidoh</City>
				<City>Ma' Bijaa Daslaa</City>
				<City>Tse' Dasn</City>
				<City>Dib Tud</City>
				<City>Tse' Ye' Gocha</City>
				<City>Yoo Golin</City>
				<City>Washbidi Bit</City>
				<City>Ts' Shid</City>
				<City>Ch' Dischag</City>
				<City>Tii Chogi</City>
				<City>Bighan Daisln</City>
				<City>Bis Bit</City>

For a Haida Civ:

LH: Koyah (Pro,Fin)

UU: Haida Canoe (Galley)

UB: Totem Pole (Monument)

Flag:

Cities:
Ninstints
Atewaas
Jaahguul
Kayung
Cumshewa
Tanu
Kasaan
Skedans
Skidegate
Kung
Kiusta
Yan
Hiellan
Cha'atl
Haina
Kaisun
Hlk'yah GaawGa
Klinkwan
Sukkwan
Howkan

Mega update!
You can now play as the Cherokee or Apache civs! Also, various improvements and fixes, including new buttons, art swaps and a cool new optional installer.

Here's a taste of the Apache civ:

More info on posts #1 and #2. Happy civving!

If you already installed the new version, simply run the installer twice; the first should start the un-installer which will remove the previous version.

Good work, and what a handome LH that is on the left. :goodjob:

I think we can get to business on an Inuit civ. If you can provide a unit or at least a head I can use (or heads maybe) I can probably throw together a pretty good set of Inuit units. I can even make the LH (because I will eventually make it anyway). I am working on a huge "Deluxe" edition of my mod (with all of my modules as civs in it, and a lot of extras) and I think an Inuit civ would be pretty cool.

If you have Colonization you could use the Logan (Iroqouis), Oconostota (Cherokee) and Mangas Coloradas (Apache) animated leaderheads from Colonization as new leaders.

If you have Colonization you could use the Logan (Iroqouis), Oconostota (Cherokee) and Mangas Coloradas (Apache) animated leaderheads from Colonization as new leaders.

I tried to use the Logan one but the eyelids where pink, just didnt look correctly.:blush:
I believe i got it from the Extra mod.

Some Colonization leaders have their own eyeshadow.dds file in their own folder. But many doesn't have an own eyeshadow.dds and use the eyeshadow.dds file found in Sid Meier's Civilization IV Colonization\Assets\Art\Shared

If the eyelids from a Colonization leader is pink. Copy the eyeshadow.dds from the Sid Meier's Civilization IV Colonization\Assets\Art\Shared folder and use it and the eyelids won't be pink.

Some Colonization leaders have their own eyeshadow.dds file in their own folder. But many doesn't have an own eyeshadow.dds and use the eyeshadow.dds file found in Sid Meier's Civilization IV Colonization\Assets\Art\Shared

If the eyelids from a Colonization leader is pink. Copy the eyeshadow.dds from the Sid Meier's Civilization IV Colonization\Assets\Art\Shared folder and use it and the eyelids won't be pink.

I dont have Colonization so i just have to "rip" from other mods.:blush:
SO i just made my "Logan" a static picture instead. Like FfH does with almost all of its LH's.
IMO the Logan one is the better of the LH's.

But if the leaderheads work without pink eyelids in the mods you rip them from, the eyeshadow.dds must be included somewhere inside them too.

Top Bottom