Chrisy15

Flower, Beautiful
The Kingdom of Chrisy15's Civilisations
Map Soontm

Land of Chrisy15, Imperial Chancellor (most of the time), Viceroy of the Commonwealth, Lugal of Sumer and Akkad, Limmu of Assyria, Patron of Kenshin

Capital: Nineveh

International Relations
Spoiler :

The Empire - We remind the Emperor of the historic bond between our nations, and repeat our steadfast loyalty. Also Chimp is still qt :happytibs:

El Imperio de Patria Grande - We wish El Emperador the best of luck in the conquest of their Latin American mandate, and hope that he'll be around to hear it :p

Kingdom of Suk - We are in awe of their advanced technology and practices! Altho remove Khosrau tbh :mad[FAMILY_FRIENDLY_FORUM]:

Dynasty of Antagonise - We send our kindest regards to the Son of Heaven, and wish him luck in the completion of his conquest of China

Dukedom of Seelingcat - We give our best wishes to the Cat-From-Above in his pursuit of the translation of the world's cities, and wonder why he's still classed as a mere Dukedom. We are also pleased that the transferal of ownership of Recil has been completed peacefully and cleanly.

VV and his fellow Aliens - Plz don't steal my brain kthx

Recil Mountain Peoples - ... do I really need to do international relations for my direct vassal? :thinking[FAMILY_FRIENDLY_FORUM]

Satrapy of SeaCatLad - We are honoured by their willing vassalisation under our realm, and wish them luck with their efforts on the Sassanid front.

Republic of RFormica - Their rapid expansion into the Sumerian region is very unsettling for C16C

Civilizations

Assyria - With ChimpanG and... Senshi... technically...

Akkad - Under Civitas

Sumer Rework - Art by Chimp​

Alternate Leaders

Uesugi Kenshin - with Relic and ChimpanG

Ashurbanipal - with ChimpanG

Sennacherib - with ChimpanG

Enheduanna - under Civitas

Ur-Nammu - With ChimpanG

Manual Downloads will (usually) be available on the Steam page.​

Last edited:
Also reserved (damn that 20 second wait feels long...)

The Queen looks out over her great city, watching as it rises around her. The city is almost complete, and yet the training of her governor is proving more difficult than expected. One day a whole family may govern this city, but for now she knows that she should start small.

Starting small is an idea that the Queen relies on, to avoid her overextending her reach into places she cannot hold. She dreams of founding a great empire in the east, with three kings at least; this is a far off dream, tho, that it seems the world does not wish to see fulfilled.
Perhaps she should focus on lands closer to home: an annexation and reform of a local civilisation, perhaps. However, her vision for this land is far from achievable; she will rely heavily on others to supply her with the materials she needs.
With her plans in the far west killed before they were born, she instead dreams of going even further east: founding a new Kingdom, perhaps; or perhaps annexing a small peninsula, and modernising it into a great power.
The Queen has many dreams, some of which you may be able to decode; for now, however, she is happy to deliver to you a UI Mod. Manual download nowtm.

The Queen retires inside, for there is a birthday to prepare for; the follower of Ladarus shouldn't get too hopeful for a civ for his splatday tho :p

Last edited:
If anyone's interested, my pet vassal Relic and I have produced a Japan Alt featuring the as-ever wonderful art of ChimpanG!

I ran into a bug with Uesugi that prevented load if it came before anything that added a new building to the Holy Site (Ethiopia/Antonius).

I got it to work if I fiddled with LoadOrder but after poking around I replaced all instances of
Code:
PrereqDistrict = "DISTRICT_HOLY_SITE" AND InternalOnly = 0
with
Code:
PrereqDistrict = "DISTRICT_HOLY_SITE" AND InternalOnly = 0 AND TraitType IS NULL

and
Code:
NEW.PrereqDistrict = 'DISTRICT_HOLY_SITE' AND NEW.InternalOnly = 0
with
Code:
NEW.PrereqDistrict = 'DISTRICT_HOLY_SITE' AND NEW.InternalOnly = 0 AND NEW.TraitType IS NULL

and now I can remove the LoadOrder and it works (on my machine :D)

I ran into a bug with Uesugi that prevented load if it came before anything that added a new building to the Holy Site (Ethiopia/Antonius).

I got it to work if I fiddled with LoadOrder but after poking around I replaced all instances of
Code:
PrereqDistrict = "DISTRICT_HOLY_SITE" AND InternalOnly = 0
with
Code:
PrereqDistrict = "DISTRICT_HOLY_SITE" AND InternalOnly = 0 AND TraitType IS NULL

and
Code:
NEW.PrereqDistrict = 'DISTRICT_HOLY_SITE' AND NEW.InternalOnly = 0
with
Code:
NEW.PrereqDistrict = 'DISTRICT_HOLY_SITE' AND NEW.InternalOnly = 0 AND NEW.TraitType IS NULL

and now I can remove the LoadOrder and it works (on my machine :D)

Good spot! I'll look into what's wrong with the trigger later, but for the time being I'll blame it on Relic :p Was there a database error? If you didn't notice one I'll find it when I test stuff later so dw.

Right, updated to fix a couple of errors including @Fluffins 's issue. 99% sure the upload worked :p
Fwiw it was probs my fault :p

If you're interested in this Flufflad, then the reason why your solution worked was because you simply made it so that the Trigger never fired when either UB was added to the database; while this works as a stopgap solution, obviously the actual source of the issue had to be found in order to prevent more problems (as would be the case if someone gave Japan a Holy Site UB or something, for example.). Welcome to modding :)

Yeah, I figured y'all could find a better (longterm) solution.
I'm happy if I can just get my ever-growing pile of mods to work after the last patch. :crazyeye:

If anyone needed more proof that Chimp is OP, we've just released Assyria under Tiglath-Paser III or some variation of the spelling :p. Ngl Chimp did most of the work here, but iirc he doesn't have a thread and it won't hurt to put it here anyway :p

Hello ! The Assyria civ looks great, as the custom units and graphics too ! Could you please insert a non-steam download link? Looking forward to your answer! All the best , keep up the good work!

The Single Under-Construction City of Chrisy15's Civilisations
Map Soontm​

Alternate Leaders

Uesugi Kenshin - with Relic and ChimpanG

Civilizations

Assyria - With ChimpanG and... Senshi... technically...
[/QUOT

Hello ! The Assyria civ looks great, as the custom units and graphics too ! Could you please insert a non-steam download link? Looking forward to your answer! All the best , keep up the good work!

A manual download should be available on the Steam page, towards the bottom.

Thank you for the fast reply ! Unfortunately i overlooked the link, works perfectly now ! The idea for resatteling people in the empire is briliant, going to see how it works out. Thanks again, greetings from Romania !

A manual download should be available on the Steam page, towards the bottom.

Played half a game as Assyria earlier today, so far it's the most fun of the modded civs I've played with... but in my opinion it's a bit too powerful early on.

I'm not very good at the game so I don't like offering my opinions on balance of something, but I think the Itu'u should be made weaker than the Archer so that you actually have a reason to build archers again. The Itu'u is both stronger and cheaper than the Archer, so there isn't really any good reason to be building archers. Otherwise you might as well just make it an archer replacement. But if the Itu'u is weaker, if you want something to stack with your melee units or catapults, build an Itu'u. Or if you want more ranged power at the cost of taking up an extra tile, build an archer.

The early corps is quite powerful too... if I paired a warrior corps with an Itu'u, the unit became pretty much invincible. I was going to justify this by saying "it requires more production spent on units in order to get these corps", but then I remembered that you get +25% production towards corps if you have an Encampment in the city.

Since I've only played half a game, though, I only played through the period where Assyria's unique units are relevant, so that's probably why I thought it was too strong. Once that early-game time period has passed, it's probably pretty balanced. Will play as Assyria more in the future and see.

Haven't had the chance to try out the resettlement feature yet, it sounds cool though.

Hi 679x! Come the next alt. leader release (hopefully not too far away), we'll probably go over it again and tinker with a few things for balance and what you've mentioned here will no doubt be a talking point among that, so thank you for your feedback! :)

All the best,
Chimp

As a PSA, Assyria was updated ~9 hours ago or something to fix a couple of balance issues (altho idk if this update was before or after 679x's comments so another may be coming soon :p)

Sorry to bother you again, but if it's not too much of a problem could you please insert a non-steam link for your Uesugi Kenshin mod? :D looks great !! I thank you in advance!

Also reserved (damn that 20 second wait feels long...)

Sorry to bother you again, but if it's not too much of a problem could you please insert a non-steam link for your Uesugi Kenshin mod? :D looks great !! I thank you in advance!

Again, there should be a direct download link on the Steam page - should loop you back around to CFC.

[EDIT]Owait, apparently there isn't :/ I'll sort one out asap dw

Top Bottom