C2C Graphics

@ Sparth

Parahu, has a PINK horse??

Attachments

• Perahu.JPG
    Perahu.JPG
    389.7 KB · Views: 233
@ Toffer

Something is definitely wrong with the WIP map, didnt know where else to put this, each map i choose only have 1 Copper and 1 iron on the ENTIRE map??? this is at LARGE map??

This has happened to me now on 5 different maps, and sometimes i only get one or the other on the ENTIRE map??

From what i am seeing, i think this has happened on ur other mapscript also, C2C_PerfectMongoose_v310_Edited_by_Toffer, because i just looked a few over and same thing is happening??
It was also a problem in the original PerfectMongoose 3 map; I haven't really made changes to the resource placement part of the mapscript yet. Will look into it someday. I suspect there are some odd numbers in the resource XML that needs adjustments as well.

also, i was supposed to have an EARTH like map, and start in OLD world, not even close??(pic1)
Yeah, I need to tweak the elevation map generation a bit more, a problem I have is that cylindrical, toroidal and flat maps use three different elevation generators; makes it hard to get similar results on all three with the same settings. Atm, toroidal gives the best results.

P.S. To me Earthlike, doesn't nescesseraly need to be that similar to earth, it is more about the percentage of water and number of continents.

P.S. To me Earthlike, doesn't nescesseraly need to be that similar to earth, it is more about the percentage of water and number of continents.

There is an actual setting in Tectonic mapscript that does the same thing as Earth2. It makes a map that is almost like Earth. Sometimes Africa is not joined to the Middle East on others the Med is a lake and so on. Not sure how it does it.

Last edited:
Might not get a reply for a day or 2 as Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Holiday here in America. Family and friends, turkey and ham, football or card games, doesn't leave much time if any for the internet and forum. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to all here in America. :)

JosEPh

Yep... happy Turkey Day! The day we all celebrate the formation of a treaty that was horrifically betrayed and ultimately led to the downfall of an entire race.

Top Bottom