CCCP Latest Version Download

Actually that proved quite helpful and I'm going to include the DrElmerGiggles event manager with the next version so no one else will need to :badcomp: this themselves, though I think I will change the configuration options to GlobalDefines and drop the Config parser to keep all the control mechanism consistent.

AIAutoplay is in, if your talking about jdogs mod ware the barbs settle down and become civs I might try it but I would need to reconfigure to make it optional so its going to be lower down on my list.

Version 2.08.03 is ready and uploaded, most of the changes were in Python screens and UI helper things, more of this will follow in the future releases. Move Highlighter has some issues but I really liked it and am hoping exposhure will help in finding a solution, if you dont like it just comment out the registration under the CustomEvent Manager. Many Python screen may in the process become DLL dependent as they integrate closely with the project and access the new datas coming from and going into the DLL. The other half of this update is the previously promised Formation stuff which is working wonderfully. It will prove a boon to EDU type mods, and Amra's mod in particular. I've updated Kets Formations and included them as a Optional Package, just over-write the files into the appropriate directories and your good to go.

Here is the official change log entry, I'll update the first post later tonight...

CHANGE LOG:
2.08.03 - Added Dr Elmer Jiggle CustomEventManager and many Python moduals registering with it, jdog5000's AI AutoPlay and MoveHighlighter by 12 Monkeys All can be toggled on the CvCustomEventManager, Added ExoticForignAdvisor by Requies reconfigured with a modular loading package, included missing GameOptionInfo.xml and CommerceInfo.xml, exposed DefineBOOL to python, Added UnitClass based FormationInfo, GroupSized UnitClasses and Default GroupSize GlobalDefines

New CCCP version is ready Amra, the Formation mods are working beautifully check out the screen shot posted HERE I just strip Formation files from EDU and run it on top of CCCP with the Ket Formation files I've created and behold easy UniqueUnit custom Formations, if you don't like Kets formations you can just keep the default CCCP files which just upgrades the original formations to be class based, hopefully this will shave precious time off your unit integration efforts as you can skip all the formation work. :goodjob:

Also thanks for providing the AIAutoplay files, I hadn't realized how much of a hassle that could be for people to integrate python files themselves, if you have any other bits you would recommend please do speak up.

I'm next going to try to come up with some XML mods that will allow Unit, Buildings and Leaders to reference the Civs they belong to rather then Civ referencing them, this is so that multiple such objects can be modularly attached to the Civ with my Modular loading Mod. This could allow you to minimize integration issues with EDU which it sounds like your planning to use at least in part.
Thanks Impaler. You're quick with the updates, I haven't even had a chance to post my mod with the last version of the CCCP in it yet. :lol:

No problem on the AIAutoPlay files, I was glad to help. Regarding the EDU mod, I have already incorporated v2.8 in full and am going to add more units to my modpack before the 10th so the formation mods you added should prove useful. I'll check them out this week when I am adding units.

I have a question regarding TheLopez's Water Animals mod included in CCCP. Can you tell me what version that is? I ask because his version 0.3w includes a configuration for "Water Animal Spawn Chance" that I cannot seem to find in your configuration file. If it is not in the CCCP already, it would be nice to have the latest version with the configurable spawn chance. Thanks.

Impaler[WrG];5145596 said:
AIAutoplay is in, if your talking about jdogs mod ware the barbs settle down and become civs I might try it but I would need to reconfigure to make it optional so its going to be lower down on my list.

There is also the new civs breaking off from existing ones, one of the coolest things. Also I believe the mod is setup with Autoplay, BarbarianCiv, and Revolution components that can be individually enabled/disabled already.

I didn't get the bFlying tag work on helicopter units. I followed the instructions and tried several different CanMoveImpassable configurations etc. but units simply didn't want to enter sea plots from land. I'm using Warlords 2.08. Any idea where's the problem? Civilopedia did mention that unit is Flying unit when I checked helicopters so something does trigger on code level.

Also the readme has false info about AI settings for those units, AI should be UnitAI_Attack_Sea, not Unit_AI_Navel_Attack as it reads there now. Found correct info from Flying mod's most current readme file.

Yeah; I mostly would love to see either Revolutions, BarbCivs, or, especially both in the CCCP!

Also, the Revolutions mod already has these options as configurable and optional

Thanks for the bug report, I'll have a look into the Flying tag, the Pedia is telling us the boolean is being set so we can rule out any kind of problem in the XML, it must be a failure in the code.

I'll also look into the other parts of the Revolution mod for possible inclusion

This is awsome!:goodjob:

Well I would love to have the revolution MOD incorperated as well, and maybe you could allow python to dynamicaly add a civ.

Impaler I think you should remember that not everyone is as slick as others when programming. One thing to add is where should you stick all these files?

As I was handing this over to a friend they said that was nice but it doesn't work... so when I went over there to find out why I found that they didn't place the folders in the correct spot.

am i guessing correctly here that this a new version of XML for civ.i mean with more tags like -war wearyness etc.
if i am correct can you make triats have the abillity to make biuldings( so you build them when the biulding comes up)

You mean for Traits to provide a Unique Building? I don't have anything like that but I am eventually going to release an option to have Leaders have their own Unique Units and Unique Builgings, they will work just like Civ based UU (a specific UnitType replaces the Default) but are optional and dont remove Civ UU unless their a conflict in which case the Leader UU will over-ride the Civ UU. I hope this would be satisfactory for your needs.

Impaler[WrG];5270135 said:
You mean for Traits to provide a Unique Building? I don't have anything like that but I am eventually going to release an option to have Leaders have their own Unique Units and Unique Builgings, they will work just like Civ based UU (a specific UnitType replaces the Default) but are optional and dont remove Civ UU unless their a conflict in which case the Leader UU will over-ride the Civ UU. I hope this would be satisfactory for your needs.

no i mean all aggressive leaders can biuld a wonder or a building in there cities while protective leaders have another building.

I can't seem to get the remove trait to work. The add trait works but not the remove. I tried code like:
Code:
	for iTrait in range(gc.getNumTraitInfos()):
		if pPlayer.hasTrait(iTrait):
			pPlayer.removeTrait(iTrait)
I don't have the exact code but that gives you the picture.

Presumably a <PreReqTrait> tag could be applied to buildings so a leader must have that trait to validate construction of the building/wonder. As this would only affect build ability dynamically added and removed traits would not affect the building after its already their unless I was to add so code similar to lopez's pre-req Civics for buildings mod which just shuts down the buildings effects when out of the required Civic, switching back reactivates it.

Thanks for the headsup on dynamic traits I will look into this, I might have forgotten to put -1 as the argument in that function.

- Improvments Outside Borders by TheLopez:
Any Improvment can be given true for the new <BuildOutsideBorders> tag which will allow workers to ignore cultural borders when building the improvement
So how does it know who owns the improvement?

No one owns it until cultural borders engulf it, until then its like an improvement that left behind in no-mans land after a city is destroyed.

Top Bottom