Civ 3 Savegame Editor v0.32 beta

I have a question? Will you create also a new Version of your great editor, with whom you can change your budget?

Just wanted to say hey, and tell ya that the new version is working great. :goodjob: Keep up the good work. Any plans for add ons in any future versions?

Could somebody please give me a brief explanation on how to use the food, production, and commerce columns in the trainer?

I just don't know exactly how they effect the game and how they should be set in the trainer.

You don't need to explain it too carefully. I'm not as slow as I seem right now.

Originally posted by Gramphos
So now there are three tools that can edit savegames...

(just noticed the date)

hehe.. make that 4. I'm planning on making one. I just found the addresses for culture. (Did you know ESPN is in there? For every civ! :D)

Besides the game save - and yes, I'm feeling ambitious - I might try to make a "City Planner", which will show the city radius (radii?) of the cities, and will let you place cities. Then take that a step further, and place any city, improvements and units for any civ. (It's all in the save..)

(in reference to above signature ;p )

"That conscript warrior killed 5 of my elite warriors, and he had no defensive bonus..." ;p

(so, a little exaggeration there, but the way civ handles attack math it's entirely possible ;p )

I hit the wrong bookmark the other day and ended up at ErikTan's website and he had an update... Here it is :

Last Updated on 26-Mar-2002

Hi Civ 3 Fans,

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologise for the delay in the release of v0.40. My harddisk broke down and has just returned from the workshop. I am now reviewing what I have done and working on new release. Will update the site as soon as possible.

Erik

http://home2.pacific.net.sg/~eriktan/

I can't get it to load my frickin game. Whats wrong. I say Load Savegame. and then it takes me to My menu of shared files, and music and everything and it doesn't let me get to my civ games. It's pissing me off!!! help me please

this file is protected............. thats what i get whenever i load my current game. im using 1.21 im guessing the editor doesnt work with the new patch? or am i doing something wrong?

You should make a part in the editor that allows you to increase your culture. I want to try to cover a continent with culture from just 1 city!

i changed it so i had all the cities in the world then inda declared war on me and the game crashed whats the problem?

When comes 0.40?

Well I tried to edit a save file but it says its protected, so how do I unprotect it ? but then the autosaves let me edit them but then when I load them it says its missing a certain file, help !

Problem,

Whenever I use the editor then load save game it won't open. It says save game protected.

Top Bottom