CivArmy's Models Library

@Roman Legion: I must produce some human models, but it is hard to me now, I tried before and I didn't have success. Ask Kinboat to make a female "naked" model ;) I'd use it to. It'd be cool have some female warriors on my game :D

@Plotinus: Shiro is right, that cool robe is part of the Samurai Pack.

@all: the preview of my Classic Column here, no downloads ready, but I'll do some Classic Buildings like this one to the scenario of the game LOng Live Rome. enjoy :)

Roman Legion said:
ok, i will, and what exactly can Bryce 5 do? I got it from my friend today, and tommorow, ill have Poser 4.

I use Bryce 5 to create compositions, Poser 5 to create animations and 3ds Studio Max to model. But u can use 3ds Studio Max to do all this, I just don't know how. And I suggest u to start with Poser ;)

Stormrage said:
Tell you what, if my country beats yours in the World Cup on the 16th, you`ll make me a truck-load of WH40k models, deal? ;)

truck-load is a modern unit, they r not in my plans right now :( the Roman Time units and them props r :) I just make few models out of this time, maybe I'll do any of the World Cup cool stadiums :D

Stormrage said:
No, a truck-load is a term to describe "a lot of!" - Warhammer 40000 models, and those are modern too :) Whats the matter, ya chicken? C`mon, what are the chances? ;)

Brazil this, Brazil that, put your models where your mouth is, CivArmydinho! :p

:lol: I thought u have requested a truck, transport or something like that :lol:

I'm sure Brazil and Ronaldinho :worship: will beat Croatia, but I can't promiss to u I'll do a unit that I won't do, it'd create expectative and won't happen :( sorry. Maybe in the future, but not now ;) ... maybe when Croatia win a World Cup :lol:

I bet my country will beat both of your's, and even more especially in the battlefield, but im no real fan of soccer, no wait you guys refer to it as "Futbol" sorry for the mix up.

@Civarmy any luck on my requests?

Futbol? Who calls it futbol? We call it football (when using an english (brittish) term, cos its reall football. In your perverted version of the game the players just throw or carry the ball 90 % of the time! Its like calling baseball football, cos the players stand on their feet!

Civarmy - fine, if we win the Cup! Deal? :D

Roman Legion said:
I bet my country will beat both of your's, and even more especially in the battlefield

I'm a bit alarmed at Roman Legion's apparent belief that the US is going to go to war with Brazil and Croatia, although I have to say it's even less likely that the US would ever beat Brazil on the football field...

Roman Legion said:
@Civarmy any luck on my requests?

not yet :(

Stormrage said:
Civarmy - fine, if we win the Cup! Deal?

Fine, if u win the Cup, u will win your units pack immediatly :D The same happens with Roman Legion requests if USA win the Cup :D

And to celebrate this Futebol (soccer in Portuguese) climate I'm moddeling the Bradenburg Gates, since I don't know how to model the horses, human and the chariot of the real model yet, I'll use Poser ones :)

C'mon guys. We all know who's gonna really win the world cup...

My homeland, the best country in the world that invented football (apparently...)

Wait, scratch that. The final will be between Trinidad and Australia. Australia will win.

The point of this post?

I agree with Stormrage's unit requests!

Top Bottom