(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

@ Impaler(WrG)

I plan to make a little library of archaical buttons, partly related with my models. You might take something from it.
Regarding next models, I read your requirements and it seemes to me that they would be too similar, therefore I chose models different from others for modeling. For example: Xian, Petra Monastery and White Christ from Rio.
I will find your thread and have a look, what is different from requested models.

EDIT: First button part I add to do first post

I'll post a revised list of wonders below, its drawn almost entirely from this very nice web site http://www.hillmanwonders.com/

Springfield armory* (I belive my earlier thread had some old black and white photos to reflect what it might look like)
Klondike Gold Rush* (A snowcaped mountain witch sparkls with gold specks)
Bagan Temple
Potala Palace at Lhasa
St. Peter's Basilica/Vatican
Borobudur
Alhambra
Louvre Museum
Temple of the Emerald Buddha
The Golden Temple
Meenakshi
Golden Pavilion
Abu Simbel
Shwedagon Pagoda
Mont-St-Michel
Topkapi Palace
Marrakesh
Empire State Building
The Golden Gate Bridge

* Good code already exists to give a nice effect to these wonders

Another nice one Hroch, but as usual I've got some tweaking requests. I like the front the most and want to emphasize it, can you reduce the size of the mound portion in the rear by around 2/3rds. The total depth front to back shouldn't be any more then the width of the front statues and the height not much more then their height. Also on the pedia the 'bench' the statues are sitting on looks a little off colored.

PS. I was also wondering if you could do a little editing to a World Trade Center model by another artist. I've attached it below, can you remove all the smaller structures and plaza 'floor', also the buildings need some rotation to line up properly with city grid.

Attachments

• WTC.zip
    35.3 KB · Views: 185
Thanks again Hrochland, that just what I had in mind. I'm thinking of an effect which will provide a bonus to all Monestaries, Tech could be mining or perhaps Bronze working. Have any suggestions?

Also I had an idea for a super easy Wonder, Washington Monument, probably would only take 5 minutes to make, almost a freeby. Just an idea and in any case I'm sure I'll love what you produce next in any case.

Impaler[WrG];5143213 said:
Thanks again Hrochland, that just what I had in mind. I'm thinking of an effect which will provide a bonus to all Monestaries, Tech could be mining or perhaps Bronze working. Have any suggestions?

Also I had an idea for a super easy Wonder, Washington Monument, probably would only take 5 minutes to make, almost a freeby. Just an idea and in any case I'm sure I'll love what you produce next in any case.

I have no idea at work now, at home maybe...
Regarding Washington monument, I have already made it, I will test it tonight in game. If it is OK, I will post it tomorrow

@ Snaker8:
Of course, I´m always pleased, when someone uses my graphics :) thanks

Yes, I think nobody can make this castle in details for the game. Big thanks to you for trying !

Hey hrochland I tried adding Abu Simbel but it doesn't seem to work. I have done all the necessary coding for XML, but it just doesn't work, and usually quits out on me. I think I am missing a file or something of the model. Could you post all the files used for this model?

Top Bottom