1. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Civilization Championship - Multiplayer - 16-18 March 2012

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Multiplayer & PBEM' started by P&nny, Mar 8, 2012.

1. P&nny

P&nny Chieftain

Sep 1, 2007
    Dear all,

As you might know we've been holding the Civilization Championship Cup for years now,
    And I'm here to announce that the next one is coming up very shortly, i.e This week-end of the 16-18 march

This is a unique, unique, chance to play against the best multiplayer of the WORLD, in various games and format over a week-end.
    It use to be a tournament held every 6-weeks but it's now more of a 6-9 month event,
    so, do not miss this chance !

You can play by yourself or any group (there are many teamers), get along with people and have a very fun week-end.

You can find more information here, & register your interest :

Please feel free to contact me anytime (MP, mail, message on either boards, etc.)
    I'll make sure to answer you in timely manner and provided any required guidance.

Have fun,