CK2 succession game

I can play in your stead, if you like, and then you could take my turn.

oh god why do you guys keep making kingdoms that's so much worse than just creating superdukes

Superdukes have a tendency to make kingdoms

For the record, the only kingdom I made was England, and that was before I knew I'd become emperor

Superdukes have a tendency to make kingdoms

I would imagine that a good way to stop that is to ensure that you give them duchies in separate regions, much like Norman lords were often given widely-spread manors.

Looks like Arakhor is determined to not let himself be outperformed any more. On your way to WC? ;)

Heh. Well, I do tend to get a little competitive. :)

Actually, I didn't manage to play the save at all at the weekend, so I asked AA if he was going was to take up his normal place and he agreed, so I believe we're waiting on him now.

yeah I was unexpectedly busy yesterday, I'm gonna start in a bit

hello my chums, I have trounced the infidel while on crusade but the amount of cleaning house I must do in addition to the number of titles I must now distribute is truly appalling so it'll be awhile

I decided last night I hate playing as empires and don't really wanna continue using my time to do something I don't like

So I trust you divided your empire among your bickering sons, each now an independent king.

Separate kings of France, England and Aquitaine could be interesting.

So I trust you divided your empire among your bickering sons, each now an independent king.

Nope! I just gave up, even though I think I had the vassal situation pretty well under control.

Why not send me the save-file so I can at least look at it?

Why not send me the save-file so I can at least look at it?

Yeah, I'd like to at least see what's happened thus far - I was glad to hear the crusade in Anatolia was put to good use. I'm not sure I'm that keen on running stable empires either, but as long as there are interested parties it makes sense to pass the reigns with the current state to Arakhor or the other next-in-line.

crap I forgot to upload it before going out of town

Top Bottom